I should not have watched this. Same. I'm sad I saw it. (Destiny)

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 19:05 (2806 days ago) @ Claude Errera

This is also my feeling. It's not spoiler like LUKE I'M YOUR FATHER at all, it's like they said "and then Vader tells Luke something shocking!"

But that's like telling someone the movie has a twist without saying what it is. Then you watch it expecting a twist. Just saying that is spoiler enough.

Or maybe the twist is that there is no twist and it was the most likely suspect all along…

Or maybe you should just watch the damn movie.

(I'm not really getting involved in the "OMG Bungie spoiled the raid" argument - I'm just reacting to your absurd final line here. :) )

When m night shyamalan's "the village" came out in 2004 I immediately told my friends "i bet it's present day." A group of us went to see it together, and when my prediction came true, i have friends that were pisssed that i ruined the movie for them :/

After watching "the 6th sense," "unbreakable" and "signs" you had to go in expecting the most opposite kind of twist to, that was his signature.

I kinda have the same opinion now with the raids

VOG: a big drop, run from gorgons, jumping puzzles
Crota: a big drop, run from thrall, no jumping puzzle
Oryx: big drop absent, but lots of jumping puzzles (instead of dropping you actually climb up twice, once via man cannon, and the other jumping up before sisters. so you kinda do the reverse here)
Prison of Elders: big drop at end to get to loot chest
New Raid: run from zaboni, big drop?

Anyways, taking a leap of faith and/or having a jumping puzzle is not really a spoiler in my opinion, it's now a tried and true mechanic in the Destiny universe.

I would consider oracles or gorgons a spoiler 2 years ago, or totems pre-dark below, or clockwise pillar activation in Oryx, but i don't think what was in the vid reached that level.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread