Spolier tags give the chance, to remove one's self from situ (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Thursday, August 18, 2016, 19:26 (2808 days ago) @ dogcow
edited by Pyromancy, Thursday, August 18, 2016, 19:40

If someone said "Whoa! Hold on, let me leave for a minute!" I'm fine with it. It happens frequently. But not most of the time. Most of the time it's shut up or go somewhere else, and it's getting tiring.

If the person(s) not wanting to be spoiled are in the minority, or it's been ages and they're apparently never going to enjoy the content, then perhaps THEY should be courteous and remove themselves from the situation. =)

In a forum, I am not allowed to walk away or remove myself from the situation when it is buried in the middle of normal text.

This is where spoiler tags come into play. But they have to be utilized. I then have the ability to click or not. Read or not read.

My wife and I have not seen the newest Star Wars movie. We might try for a double feature with the next movie.
It has not been ages. All prior conversation about it here on DBO had been properly *warned* or tagged and avoided. And I've removed myself from a number of real life conversations. I'm downright disappointed. But the guy that makes 5 year olds cry and laughs about it later DOES NOT CARE and tries to justify it with some BS personal philosophy and an insanity plea.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread