That could be the case (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, October 23, 2017, 15:04 (2380 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I rarely see anything in theaters anymore. Wonder Woman was the last time I went, and Star Wars will be the next time I go.

I’d gladly pay $15-$20 for a streaming rental while it was currently in theaters. I just don’t like going to a theater. It’s almost always a bad experience—I’d much rather watch from the comfort of my home. I usually just wait for Redbox or streaming, but I’d gladly pay a premium to get current movies.

I want to see Blade Runner, just not enough to actually go to a theater to do so.

Oh I love the theatre. I even try to watch TV shows there (American Gods seems like a waste on a TV screen; it was much better on the big screen).

I’ve only had two times in my life where the theatre experience was miserable, and both were in Detroit. Otherwise it’s a huge improvement in the experience IMO.

Just get that movie pass thing. It’s a crazy deal. I think it’s $15 a month now and you can go once a day.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread