Big Picture (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 16:24 (2378 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by Ragashingo, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 16:31

Cody, you are imposing rules on this fictional simulation completely unilaterally. And it sucks. And I’m not going to bother replying until you get away from spouting absolutes that were not set up or even implied by the fiction. You’ve effectively killed this interesting conversation for me.

Good day, sir. :(

Sorry reality isn’t fun for you.

I don’t even know how to reply to that. Except with this. By your stubbornness. By your refusal to play along. By your imposing your own rules and not accepting or even considering anyone else’s, you have ruined this conversation for me. I’ve promised to be nice to you and everyone else. And some have advised me privately that sometimes you don’t understand that your actions here have a real effect on people.

Well, your actions here have had a real effect on me. You have saddened me. You have angered me. You’ve kicked me out of a conversation I was enjoying. If you care at all please indicate it. Because it is not obvious to me that you even understand what you are doing. :(

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread