It's the context and way she said it... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 15:26 (2379 days ago) @ Claude Errera

That really triggers me down a whole different road with Ikora that I really don't want to get into (don't forget what happened last time)...

Basically, when the possibility of another Warmind is brought up, she shuts it down in a know-it-all fashion, as though no, there can not possibly be another Warmind, because "there is only one Warmind".

I dunno. I really don't like Ikora, because the way she is written says to me that she may be the least-intellectual Warlock in the franchise, which totally goes against her archetype. I mean, look at the Titan Zavala, he's the righteous leader who is ultimately pretty dumb, but is always eager to fight for others. Cayde is the wisecracking rogue with a heart of gold, and Ikora should have been the calm sage with hidden depth... instead, she's a hopeless crybaby who spouts off crap all matter-of-fact as if simply to pat herself on the back (huh... reminds me of... no wonder I don't like her character :P)...

She should have embraced the possibility of a surviving Warmind AI, with a desire to study it. Instead, she shuts us down so she can get back to whining about mortality. #Notmyvanguard #Osirisfourmoreyears

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread