Not the least bit unfair. (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, January 31, 2020, 10:38 (1554 days ago) @ Kermit

It also reminds me of the exclusives debate. I didn't like those either, but they truly changed the value proposition of the game very little

For you. Remember my quest for Hawkmoon? I'd have been free of that if I had the game on Xbox :-p

Cody just wants the cooks to make the pizza he wants them to make or he's out, and that's his prerogative.

Not exactly.

I'm actually quite tolerant of human error and mistakes. If they make my pizza wrong, I'm usually cool about it and either just take it or wait for them to make a new one. But man, I've seen people who really get mad and take it personally, and berate the staff for even tiny mistakes when there isn't really anything on the line.

Mistakes are mistakes though. I can let those slide. Like, if you made a game that just didn't quite measure up but you tried your best, I'm all for that and would never get indignant (not now anyway). BUT, we are not talking about just errors here; we are talking about purposeful, calculated decisions that are not in good faith towards the player. THAT'S what I can't tolerate. Willful infliction of harm.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread