Being a jerk. (Destiny)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, February 03, 2020, 15:49 (1551 days ago) @ cheapLEY

And? What did your complaining accomplish?

Ohhh, you're one of those. Sorry I didn't bring Bungie to their knees single-handedly, I guess? What have you done of any real merit or significance lately?

Other than complain, what did you actually do? What will you do now? If this is the line in the sand, what will you do now that they’ve crossed it?

They crossed my line in the sand a long time ago. So I voted with my wallet and refused to purchase D2.

This isn’t the rest of it’s saying you should have been louder, this is the rest of us saying that it didn’t matter then and doesn’t matter any more now.

Can you be more clear? What doesn't matter? Why?

So now let me say, genuinely, “who cares?” Because it sure seems like the answer is basically no one, or if they do, they don’t care enough to actually do anything about it, which amounts to the same thing.

Did you learn nothing from this exchange?

Me. I care. Narc cares. Cody cares. If you can't use your words like a grownup, without belittling people, maybe you need to take a little time to think about why you stooped to this level to defend a corporation.

Thank goodness we don't live in your world, where the majority opinion or belief invalidates the minority by merit if being larger.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread