::sigh:: (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, February 04, 2020, 09:44 (1550 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I was disappointed that this place has gotten so combative that even NARCOGEN feels comfortable coming in with a cheap shot, and not much else until I threaten to shut the thread off. That's all.

I quit Facebook because my country's politics are like this. I used to come here to escape from the constant fighting. But it's here now. And that sucks.

I think that’ll always be an issue when people are either overly sensitive (like Narc), overly arbitrary (like Cody), or overly centrist (cheapley) on a major subject. In this instance, real-world monetization of universe-game rewards that impact gameplay.

No reason for lack of civility, but as someone who gets frustrated when people start getting snarky, I can always tell where the catalyst for a snowball effect is, and what direction an argument is going to head pretty early. Which is why I dipped out of the thread for the most part.

Let’s remember that nobody’s a bad guy on this forum (except car15, that douche), so let’s not take dismissal of our perspectives to heart.

Namaste.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread