Sidebar
Latest News
Fireteam Builder Events (0/0)
- No Events currently scheduled
Latest postings
- Nice metaphor
13 hours, 19 minutes ago - Nice metaphor
13 hours, 58 minutes ago - [TSD] Cruise Control: Volume 5
22 hours, 54 minutes ago - YAY
3 days ago - They didn't age well.
![Empty posting / no text [ [ No text ] ]](themes/default/images/no_text.png)
3 days ago - Activision taking over Halo
3 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
4 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
4 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
4 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
4 days ago
- Good Time To Stop. - Morpheus, 2016-01-19, 14:06
(Destiny)
- Good Time To Stop. - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-19, 14:23
- Good Time To Stop. - Cody Miller, 2016-01-19, 14:30
- Good Time To Stop. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-19, 14:32
- Good Time To Stop. - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-19, 14:45
- Good Time To Stop. - Claude Errera, 2016-01-19, 14:52
- "potential" drops he says. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-19, 16:20
- "potential" drops he says. - Claude Errera, 2016-01-19, 18:21
- Nice drops!
- Kahzgul, 2016-01-19, 19:18
- Nice drops!
- "potential" drops he says. - Claude Errera, 2016-01-19, 18:21
- "potential" drops he says. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-19, 16:20
- I Actually Had 30, So Either Way.
- Morpheus, 2016-01-19, 14:59
- Nope.
- someotherguy, 2016-01-19, 15:17
- Good Time To Stop. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-19, 14:32
- Kudos. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-19, 16:19
- Exactly This. - Morpheus, 2016-01-20, 01:24
- Stages - narcogen, 2016-01-20, 05:51
- Stages - Claude Errera, 2016-01-20, 17:20
- +1
- unoudid, 2016-01-20, 17:29
- Stages - narcogen, 2016-01-21, 00:48
- That, Too. - Morpheus, 2016-01-21, 07:07
- Hey, when you've got a design that works...
- Claude Errera, 2016-01-21, 15:16
- Hey, when you've got a design that works...
- +1
- Stages - stabbim, 2016-01-20, 18:43
- I never touch PvP either,I have 7 openPvP questlines in menu - Pyromancy, 2016-01-20, 19:51
- Stages - Claude Errera, 2016-01-20, 17:20
- Stages - narcogen, 2016-01-20, 05:51
- Exactly This. - Morpheus, 2016-01-20, 01:24
- I don't know if this will help but... - nico, 2016-01-19, 16:59
- Breaks make Destiny better!
- Kermit, 2016-01-19, 17:02
- Truth! - unoudid, 2016-01-19, 17:05
- I think he's right. I KNOW my wife would agree :)
- 2dorksinlove, 2016-01-19, 21:40
- Shut up, in case my missus hears that.
- Stuntmutt, 2016-01-20, 13:36
- Breaks make Destiny better! - red robber, 2016-01-21, 21:16
- Breaks make Destiny better! - unoudid, 2016-01-22, 13:53
- The Next generation - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-19, 13:26
(Destiny)
- Awesome :)
- DiscipleN2k, 2016-01-19, 13:29
- The Next generation - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-19, 13:30
- You Raised Her Right!
- Morpheus, 2016-01-19, 13:52
- Hah, Bungie snatches them at a young age, it seems
- ZackDark, 2016-01-19, 13:54
- The Next generation - Speedracer513, 2016-01-19, 15:03
- The Next generation - unoudid, 2016-01-19, 15:40
- The Next generation - DiscipleN2k, 2016-01-19, 19:31
- The Next generation - marmot 1333, 2016-01-19, 19:56
- The Next generation - DiscipleN2k, 2016-01-19, 19:31
- The Next generation - unoudid, 2016-01-19, 15:40
- Awesome :)
- 4 Wrecking Balls, 1 Trials Match *Video* - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-19, 06:28
(Destiny)
- +1, would bring him to trials again.
- slycrel, 2016-01-19, 06:35
- +1, would bring him to trials again. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-19, 13:28
- +1, would bring him to trials again. - slycrel, 2016-01-19, 14:56
- +1, would bring him to trials again. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-19, 13:28
- 4 Wrecking Balls, 1 Trials Match *Video* - Claude Errera, 2016-01-19, 13:32
- Space Magic! Lol
- CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-19, 14:05
- +1
- Claude Errera, 2016-01-19, 14:53
- +1
- Space Magic! Lol
- That Shotgun... - BeardFade, 2016-01-19, 16:05
- That Shotgun... - dogcow, 2016-01-19, 16:42
- Conspiracy Theory D - BeardFade, 2016-01-19, 16:49
- It's the stock Conspiracy D you get as a quest reward. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-19, 17:33
- Bungie sure was committed to reducing shotgun effectiveness.
- Funkmon, 2016-01-19, 17:38
- I think i sharded mine. - bluerunner, 2016-01-19, 20:08
- I think i sharded mine. - unoudid, 2016-01-19, 20:37
- I think i sharded mine. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-19, 20:40
- I think i sharded mine. - bluerunner, 2016-01-19, 22:14
- I think i sharded mine. - dogcow, 2016-01-20, 13:53
- I had to look this quest up... - slycrel, 2016-01-19, 21:43
- I had to look this quest up... - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-19, 21:57
- I had to look this quest up... - Claude Errera, 2016-01-19, 22:21
- I had to look this quest up... - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-19, 21:57
- Bungie sure was committed to reducing shotgun effectiveness.
- It's the stock Conspiracy D you get as a quest reward. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-19, 17:33
- Conspiracy Theory D - BeardFade, 2016-01-19, 16:49
- +1, Peaks and I are constantly complaining about it... - slycrel, 2016-01-19, 16:55
- That Shotgun... - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-19, 17:30
- That Shotgun... - dogcow, 2016-01-19, 16:42
- +1, would bring him to trials again.
- Monday Night Normal mode cancelled - Funkmon, 2016-01-18, 20:24
(Fireteam Builder Events)
- Monday Night Normal mode cancelled - BeardFade, 2016-01-18, 22:11
- Warpriest tip - SUPER helpful - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-18, 19:05
(Destiny)
- +1 will try.
- dogcow, 2016-01-18, 19:22
- Warpriest tip - SUPER helpful - Kermit, 2016-01-18, 19:46
- No way!
- Funkmon, 2016-01-18, 20:05
- No way! - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-18, 20:56
- Taken vandals pop up shields for this too. - Funkmon, 2016-01-18, 22:55
- No way! - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-18, 20:56
- +1 will try.
- In the Hospital again - CougRon, 2016-01-18, 18:43
(Off-Topic)
- Oh, man... good luck! Sorry to hear this. :(
- Claude Errera, 2016-01-18, 18:45
- In the Hospital again - Vortech, 2016-01-18, 18:58
- :( Thoughts are with ya.
- dogcow, 2016-01-18, 19:03
- Sorry to hear it :( Hope you feel better soon!
- CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-18, 19:06
- =/ Hope you're back soon, bro
- ZackDark, 2016-01-18, 19:08
- In the Hospital again - ChrisTheeCrappy, 2016-01-18, 19:15
- In the Hospital again - Kermit, 2016-01-18, 20:29
- In the Hospital again - cheapLEY, 2016-01-18, 22:29
- In the Hospital again - Kermit, 2016-01-19, 12:26
- In the Hospital again - cheapLEY, 2016-01-18, 22:29
- :(
- slycrel, 2016-01-18, 20:46
- Rest in peace, pinky toe. - CyberKN, 2016-01-18, 21:14
- Rest in peace, pinky toe. - bluerunner, 2016-01-18, 22:10
- Rest in peace, pinky toe. - stabbim, 2016-01-19, 04:34
- Get well soon!
- Lawnmower172, 2016-01-18, 21:30
- Get better soon
- Blackt1g3r, 2016-01-18, 21:55
- Hang in there Coug!
- red robber, 2016-01-18, 22:00
- Yikes, man! - DiscipleN2k, 2016-01-18, 22:03
- BUMMER. Here's to a(nother) speedy recovery!!
- Mid7night, 2016-01-18, 22:23
- Sorry to hear that. Good luck and get well!
- cheapLEY, 2016-01-18, 22:29
- Damnit, man, feel better! - Leviathan, 2016-01-19, 01:14
- Damnit, man, feel better! - stabbim, 2016-01-19, 04:34
- In the Hospital again - stabbim, 2016-01-19, 04:30
- Damn man - narcogen, 2016-01-19, 10:26
- Daaaaaaaaaamn. :-(
- kidtsunami, 2016-01-19, 12:36
- get well soon!
- Schedonnardus, 2016-01-19, 14:02
- All pulling for ya man!
- BlackstarBSP, 2016-01-19, 14:46
- Oh, man... good luck! Sorry to hear this. :(
- lol - you can't go home again - Claude Errera, 2016-01-18, 18:43
(Destiny)
- Respect
- CyberKN, 2016-01-18, 19:26
- Respect
- Staring at the Sun: The Riddle - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-18, 15:49
(Fan Creations)
- Ha!
- slycrel, 2016-01-18, 16:53
- Ha!
- Got a 319 exotic from Trials Silver. 319. Is this weird?
- Funkmon, 2016-01-18, 05:23
(Destiny)
- Got a 319 exotic from Trials Silver. 319. Is this weird? - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-18, 05:29
- No. Silver package loot can be up to 320. - Korny, 2016-01-18, 05:30
- Yeah, it is weird that you were playing trials.
- ProbablyLast, 2016-01-18, 10:09
- Stuntmunt! - Kermit, 2016-01-17, 16:12
(Fan Creations)
- where?
- Vortech, 2016-01-17, 20:09
- Obligatory "We have a Front Page?" joke.
- CyberKN, 2016-01-17, 20:12
- Obligatory "We have a Front Page?" joke.
- Stuntmunt! - narcogen, 2016-01-18, 00:34
- Stuntmunt! - Stuntmutt, 2016-01-18, 07:49
- You've been batting 1000 for the last few months. - Funkmon, 2016-01-18, 11:21
- +1
- CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-18, 12:06
- where?
- Lookin' Good. - Ragashingo, 2016-01-17, 05:34
(Destiny)
- Congrats - unoudid, 2016-01-17, 14:02
- Should have entered this into Levi's contest! - Funkmon, 2016-01-17, 14:09
- Nice! - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-17, 16:00
- Good stuff! - nico, 2016-01-17, 16:09
- Agreed, that is a great surname
- Pyromancy, 2016-01-17, 16:25
- Agreed, that is a great surname
- Lookin' Good. - Kermit, 2016-01-17, 17:48
- I'm holding on to Durga Gloves for sentimental reasons - Vortech, 2016-01-17, 20:12
- I still have no DO ship :(
- Raflection, 2016-01-18, 06:24
- Prove Yourself Worthy 2 [Crucible Montage] - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-17, 05:12
(Destiny)
- Prove Yourself Worthy 2 [Crucible Montage] - Kermit, 2016-01-17, 22:22
- Prove Yourself Worthy 2 [Crucible Montage] - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-18, 00:51
- Prove Yourself Worthy 2 [Crucible Montage] - unoudid, 2016-01-18, 02:48
- Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :)
- CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-18, 03:36
- Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :)
- The Slo-Mo really makes it shine. Great job!
- slycrel, 2016-01-18, 04:00
- Prove Yourself Worthy 2 [Crucible Montage] - Funkmon, 2016-01-18, 05:22
- Prove Yourself Worthy 2 [Crucible Montage] - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-18, 05:28
- Some titan smashing are definitely needed in no. 3 :P
- Raflection, 2016-01-18, 06:20
- Yeah. About that... - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-18, 16:11
- Just rewatched PYW 1... I really miss Year 1 PvP - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-18, 16:36
- Just rewatched PYW 1... I really miss Year 1 PvP - Korny, 2016-01-18, 16:45
- I miss Jolder's Hammer...
- unoudid, 2016-01-18, 17:04
- Prove Yourself Worthy 2 [Crucible Montage] - Kermit, 2016-01-17, 22:22
- Oxenfree. - cheapLEY, 2016-01-16, 21:05
(Gaming)
- Looks like if John Hughes did Paranormal Activity. - Funkmon, 2016-01-16, 21:49
- I lied. Playing it. Liking it. Recorded a boring Let's Play. - Funkmon, 2016-01-16, 23:52
- I lied. Playing it. Liking it. Recorded a boring Let's Play. - cheapLEY, 2016-01-17, 00:28
- I lied. Playing it. Liking it. Recorded a boring Let's Play. - Funkmon, 2016-01-17, 10:28
- Just finished. Loved it. - cheapLEY, 2016-01-18, 01:51
- Just finished. Loved it. - Funkmon, 2016-01-18, 04:35
- Just finished. Loved it. - cheapLEY, 2016-01-18, 22:32
- Just finished. Loved it. - Funkmon, 2016-01-18, 04:35
- Just finished. Loved it. - cheapLEY, 2016-01-18, 01:51
- Finished it. Highlight of the game for me: *very short VID* - Funkmon, 2016-01-17, 13:16
- I don't get Russel. Laughed at Tim, though.
- ZackDark, 2016-01-17, 13:55
- Russel -> rustle -> sound paper bags make. - Funkmon, 2016-01-17, 14:05
- I really liked all of them
- ZackDark, 2016-01-17, 14:53
- I really liked all of them
- Russel -> rustle -> sound paper bags make. - Funkmon, 2016-01-17, 14:05
- I don't get Russel. Laughed at Tim, though.
- I lied. Playing it. Liking it. Recorded a boring Let's Play. - Funkmon, 2016-01-17, 10:28
- I lied. Playing it. Liking it. Recorded a boring Let's Play. - cheapLEY, 2016-01-17, 00:28
- I lied. Playing it. Liking it. Recorded a boring Let's Play. - Funkmon, 2016-01-16, 23:52
- Oxenfree. - Kermit, 2016-01-17, 22:52
- Oxenfree. - cheapLEY, 2016-01-18, 01:40
- I'm going to try it, but I don't think I'll like it. - Funkmon, 2016-01-18, 04:41
- I'm going to try it, but I don't think I'll like it. - Korny, 2016-01-18, 05:23
- Well that settles it then. - Funkmon, 2016-01-18, 23:01
- Well that settles it then. - Korny, 2016-01-18, 23:15
- +1
- Kermit, 2016-01-19, 00:19
- So which is it? - Funkmon, 2016-01-19, 09:52
- So which is it? - narcogen, 2016-01-19, 10:34
- +1
- Well that settles it then. - Korny, 2016-01-18, 23:15
- Well that settles it then. - Funkmon, 2016-01-18, 23:01
- I'm going to try it, but I don't think I'll like it. - Korny, 2016-01-18, 05:23
- What do the faces mean? - cheapLEY, 2016-01-21, 12:38
- Looks like if John Hughes did Paranormal Activity. - Funkmon, 2016-01-16, 21:49
- High score thread - Cody Miller, 2016-01-16, 18:47
(Destiny)
- 1bi+ - ZackDark, 2016-01-16, 18:53
- High score thread - Claude Errera, 2016-01-16, 19:40
- Grimoire score
- Cody Miller, 2016-01-16, 22:23
- Ah, in that case: 4390
- ZackDark, 2016-01-17, 01:37
- Ah. Way behind you. (4710) - Claude Errera, 2016-01-17, 05:03
- Ah, in that case: 4390
- Grimoire score
- High score thread - Morpheus, 2016-01-16, 19:48
- I scored once on the top of the Areopagus at 3 AM.
- Funkmon, 2016-01-16, 20:40
- 23790 (Not that great, I know...)
- Ragashingo, 2016-01-16, 23:04
- Grimoire is 4545
- Avateur, 2016-01-17, 03:31
- 4700
- CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-17, 05:11
- Update: 4775 - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-17, 14:36
- Update: 4775 - Cody Miller, 2016-01-17, 17:23
- Update: 4775 - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-17, 17:29
- Update: 4840 ;p
- CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-18, 04:23
- Damn son. Grimoire farming is a thing !?
- Raflection, 2016-01-18, 06:11
- Only when it comes to beating Cody's score lol
- CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-18, 06:13
- Only when it comes to beating Cody's score lol
- Damn son. Grimoire farming is a thing !?
- Update: 4840 ;p
- Update: 4775 - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-17, 17:29
- Update: 4775 - Cody Miller, 2016-01-17, 17:23
- Update: 4775 - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-17, 14:36
- 4795 (xbox)
- unoudid, 2016-01-17, 14:03
- Something under 3800 . . . lulz
- Monochron, 2016-01-17, 23:05
- 4405
- dogcow, 2016-01-18, 14:05
- 8,275 combined. - Korny, 2016-01-18, 16:25
- Don't forget, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 Beta! - Korny, 2016-01-15, 18:36
(Off-Topic)
- Is this new one fun?
- Funkmon, 2016-01-16, 00:02
- Just seen gameplay on YT - Raflection, 2016-01-16, 08:59
- Is this new one fun? - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-16, 11:54
- Without the emoticon. - Vortech, 2016-01-17, 20:17
- Played some of it last night... - Korny, 2016-01-16, 14:30
- Too bad the beta doesn't support split screen - Blackt1g3r, 2016-01-16, 18:46
- Is this new one fun?
- Potentially save money on disc based games with Amazon. - Funkmon, 2016-01-15, 18:00
(Gaming)
- On a related note, Prime is $73 for new members right now... - Korny, 2016-01-15, 18:32
- On a related note, Prime is $73 for new members right now... - Cody Miller, 2016-01-15, 18:44
- On a related note, Prime is $73 for new members right now... - stabbim, 2016-01-15, 18:48
- doesn't XBL allow preload? - Schedonnardus, 2016-01-15, 18:53
- Not necessarily - Earendil, 2016-01-16, 04:55
- What? PS4 lets you preload games... - Korny, 2016-01-15, 18:56
- What? PS4 lets you preload games... - Cody Miller, 2016-01-15, 19:16
- I think it depends on the game.
- slycrel, 2016-01-15, 19:18
- This, and... - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-15, 20:32
- I think it depends on the game.
- What? PS4 lets you preload games... - Cody Miller, 2016-01-15, 19:16
- I've had to install games from discs before playing - ZackDark, 2016-01-15, 19:57
- On a related note, Prime is $73 for new members right now... - narcogen, 2016-01-16, 00:02
- On a related note, Prime is $73 for new members right now... - Vortech, 2016-01-15, 20:59
- Ayyup.
- Funkmon, 2016-01-15, 22:09
- Ayyup.
- On a related note, Prime is $73 for new members right now... - Cody Miller, 2016-01-15, 18:44
- On a related note, Prime is $73 for new members right now... - Korny, 2016-01-15, 18:32
- How to win at Trials: Go AFK. - Korny, 2016-01-15, 16:44
(Destiny)
- Hahaha! - BeardFade, 2016-01-15, 17:24
- Hahaha! - stabbim, 2016-01-15, 18:52
- I've been doing it all wrong :0
- red robber, 2016-01-15, 22:52
- Hahaha! - BeardFade, 2016-01-15, 17:24
- Weekend's Destiny Fun... *GifVs* - Korny, 2016-01-15, 00:32
(Destiny)
- *Short Clips* - Korny, 2016-01-15, 00:32
- *Longer Clips* - Korny, 2016-01-15, 00:33
- You're going to get snipers nerfed. Bury those clips!
- Funkmon, 2016-01-15, 01:36
- Do you have MLKJ day off? - BeardFade, 2016-01-14, 20:42
(Destiny)
- I'll do it. I'll be playing at my parents' house.
- Funkmon, 2016-01-15, 01:00
- What is MLKJ day?
- Raflection, 2016-01-16, 07:02
- What is MLKJ day? - Funkmon, 2016-01-16, 07:55
- Thanks :) Britbongs don't observe this.
- Raflection, 2016-01-16, 08:59
- What is MLKJ day? - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-18, 13:27
- What is MLKJ day? - Korny, 2016-01-18, 14:22
- That's an awesome ERBH, probably one of the better ones :)
- BeardFade, 2016-01-18, 22:43
- That's an awesome ERBH, probably one of the better ones :)
- Thanks :) Britbongs don't observe this.
- What is MLKJ day? - Funkmon, 2016-01-16, 07:55
- I'll do it. I'll be playing at my parents' house.
- Is nightfall fixed?
- marmot 1333, 2016-01-14, 19:50
(Destiny)
- It's Harder Than Hell With Bad Rewards, So Yes.
- Morpheus, 2016-01-14, 20:02
- I didn't even get one…. - Durandal, 2016-01-14, 20:42
- I literally got nothing last time. - Vortech, 2016-01-17, 20:21
- I didn't even get one…. - Durandal, 2016-01-14, 20:42
- Is nightfall fixed? - Schedonnardus, 2016-01-14, 20:07
- Bungie's twitter said so - Blackt1g3r, 2016-01-14, 20:17
- It's Harder Than Hell With Bad Rewards, So Yes.
- Redo fresh raid? - General Vagueness, 2016-01-14, 16:32
(Destiny)
- Redo fresh raid? - squidnh3, 2016-01-14, 17:09
- Redo fresh raid? - General Vagueness, 2016-01-14, 20:11
- Redo fresh raid? - General Vagueness, 2016-01-19, 01:14
- Redo fresh raid? - squidnh3, 2016-01-20, 02:06
- Redo fresh raid? - General Vagueness, 2016-01-20, 06:19
- Redo fresh raid? - squidnh3, 2016-01-20, 02:06
- Redo fresh raid? - squidnh3, 2016-01-14, 17:09
- What's the way to farm glimmer these days?
- Spec ops Grunt, 2016-01-14, 05:25
(Destiny)
- IB shell, kill classes. Or warlock with exotic
- Raflection, 2016-01-14, 05:51
- exclusion zone still works - Schedonnardus, 2016-01-14, 14:01
- Dreadnaught... - Mid7night, 2016-01-14, 14:22
- IB shell, kill classes. Or warlock with exotic
- Anyone here into HTC phones or devices? - Funkmon, 2016-01-13, 21:37
(Off-Topic)
- Wow. And I thought Apple fanboys were a cult...
- CyberKN, 2016-01-13, 21:40
- How much is "membership"? - Korny, 2016-01-13, 22:08
- Uh...you just have to like HTC phones.
- Funkmon, 2016-01-13, 22:14
- Uh...you just have to like HTC phones.
- Don't take the free candy-That's how they get you in the van - Robot Chickens, 2016-01-13, 22:37
- Did HTC phones get good? - cheapLEY, 2016-01-13, 23:04
- Did HTC phones get good? - slycrel, 2016-01-14, 02:23
- Did HTC phones get good? - cheapLEY, 2016-01-14, 02:30
- Yeah, their quality is in a slow decline. I'm sad about it.
- slycrel, 2016-01-14, 02:38
- I'm sad too. But I still have hopes for the "M10"
- Pyromancy, 2016-01-14, 02:46
- I'm sad too. But I still have hopes for the "M10"
- Yeah, their quality is in a slow decline. I'm sad about it.
- Did HTC phones get good? - cheapLEY, 2016-01-14, 02:30
- Did HTC phones get good? - slycrel, 2016-01-14, 02:23
- Yes please - Schedonnardus, 2016-01-13, 23:16
- Anyone here into HTC phones or devices? - Pyromancy, 2016-01-14, 03:05
- Wow. And I thought Apple fanboys were a cult...
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - Cody Miller, 2016-01-13, 18:40
(Destiny)
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - Korny, 2016-01-13, 18:55
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - Cody Miller, 2016-01-13, 18:57
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - Kahzgul, 2016-01-13, 19:35
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-13, 20:20
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - Cody Miller, 2016-01-13, 20:22
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-13, 20:27
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - Claude Errera, 2016-01-13, 20:28
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - Cody Miller, 2016-01-13, 20:43
- True. Speed is really important. - Funkmon, 2016-01-14, 16:09
- True. Speed is really important. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-14, 17:41
- True. Speed is really important. - Cody Miller, 2016-01-14, 20:20
- True. Speed is really important. - Funkmon, 2016-01-15, 16:47
- As fast you can shoot? - ZackDark, 2016-01-14, 21:53
- As fast you can shoot? - Zero, 2016-01-14, 23:14
- As fast you can shoot? - Cody Miller, 2016-01-14, 23:26
- As fast you can shoot? - Zero, 2016-01-14, 23:34
- As fast you can shoot? - Cody Miller, 2016-01-14, 23:26
- As fast you can shoot? - Zero, 2016-01-14, 23:14
- True. Speed is really important. - Funkmon, 2016-01-14, 16:09
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-13, 20:54
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - stabbim, 2016-01-13, 21:05
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - squidnh3, 2016-01-13, 21:48
- Agree, Speed is life - Revenant1988, 2016-01-13, 22:58
- Don't forget the stagger - Kahzgul, 2016-01-14, 03:03
- Snipers gripe - Raflection, 2016-01-14, 05:47
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - squidnh3, 2016-01-13, 21:48
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - slycrel, 2016-01-14, 02:37
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - Cody Miller, 2016-01-13, 20:43
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - Cody Miller, 2016-01-13, 20:22
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - Cody Miller, 2016-01-13, 18:57
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - unoudid, 2016-01-13, 19:34
- Could have told you this months ago. - BeardFade, 2016-01-13, 19:41
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - Schedonnardus, 2016-01-13, 20:59
- That's a good roll on it. Give it a go! - Funkmon, 2016-01-13, 21:46
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - Bosticman, 2016-01-13, 23:14
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - Kahzgul, 2016-01-14, 03:01
- My favourite right now - Raflection, 2016-01-14, 05:51
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - Dundre, 2016-01-14, 13:42
- <insert sassy internet troll comment here> - TheeChaos, 2016-01-14, 14:48
- New Favorite Crucible Primary - Korny, 2016-01-13, 18:55
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Korny, 2016-01-13, 18:09
(Destiny)
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Cody Miller, 2016-01-13, 18:50
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Claude Errera, 2016-01-13, 19:47
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - dogcow, 2016-01-13, 20:07
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Claude Errera, 2016-01-13, 20:13
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - dogcow, 2016-01-13, 20:14
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Kahzgul, 2016-01-14, 16:05
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Chappy, 2016-01-14, 17:37
- +200 for excellent diagram
- Kahzgul, 2016-01-14, 22:57
- +200 for excellent diagram
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Chappy, 2016-01-14, 17:37
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Kahzgul, 2016-01-14, 16:05
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - dogcow, 2016-01-13, 20:14
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Claude Errera, 2016-01-13, 20:13
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - dogcow, 2016-01-13, 20:07
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Claude Errera, 2016-01-13, 19:47
- Golgoroth - Cody Miller, 2016-01-13, 19:12
- Golgoroth - Claude Errera, 2016-01-13, 19:50
- Golgoroth - Kahzgul, 2016-01-14, 16:05
- One strange situation happened last night. - Funkmon, 2016-01-14, 16:11
- One strange situation happened last night. - Chappy, 2016-01-14, 17:42
- Nup.
- Funkmon, 2016-01-15, 01:02
- Nup.
- He.. what? - Kahzgul, 2016-01-14, 22:58
- Melting Point DPS buff
- CyberKN, 2016-01-15, 00:18
- Melting Point DPS buff
- One strange situation happened last night. - Chappy, 2016-01-14, 17:42
- One strange situation happened last night. - Funkmon, 2016-01-14, 16:11
- Golgoroth - Kahzgul, 2016-01-14, 16:05
- #nerf1orb
- someotherguy, 2016-01-13, 19:57
- #nerf1orb - Cody Miller, 2016-01-13, 20:17
- Golgoroth - Claude Errera, 2016-01-13, 19:50
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Kahzgul, 2016-01-13, 19:45
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Claude Errera, 2016-01-13, 19:52
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Kahzgul, 2016-01-14, 02:41
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Claude Errera, 2016-01-14, 15:28
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Kahzgul, 2016-01-14, 16:04
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Vortech, 2016-01-18, 18:39
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Claude Errera, 2016-01-14, 15:28
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Kahzgul, 2016-01-14, 02:41
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Claude Errera, 2016-01-13, 19:52
- Chappy's King's Fall Stratagies - Chappy, 2016-01-13, 20:39
- Funkmon's Kings Fall Strategies - Funkmon, 2016-01-13, 21:25
- Funkmon's Kings Fall Strategies - Chappy, 2016-01-14, 17:50
- I remember that. BUT - Funkmon, 2016-01-14, 18:04
- I remember that. BUT - Claude Errera, 2016-01-14, 21:29
- Definitely one of the weirdest raids I have ever done. *VID* - Funkmon, 2016-01-15, 01:23
- Definitely one of the weirdest raids I have ever done. *VID* - Claude Errera, 2016-01-15, 06:05
- Definitely one of the weirdest raids I have ever done. *VID* - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-15, 14:54
- Definitely one of the weirdest raids I have ever done. *VID* - Claude Errera, 2016-01-15, 06:05
- Definitely one of the weirdest raids I have ever done. *VID* - Funkmon, 2016-01-15, 01:23
- I remember that. BUT - Claude Errera, 2016-01-14, 21:29
- I remember that. BUT - Funkmon, 2016-01-14, 18:04
- Funkmon's Kings Fall Strategies - Chappy, 2016-01-14, 17:50
- Funkmon's Kings Fall Strategies - Funkmon, 2016-01-13, 21:25
- Prove your Worth problem Solving - Cody Miller, 2016-01-15, 15:15
- Definitive King's Fall Strats? *Vid* - Cody Miller, 2016-01-13, 18:50
- Should Destiny adopt "Spartan Ops" till Destiny 2 comes out? - Durandal, 2016-01-13, 15:12
(Destiny)
- Cool idea - Kahzgul, 2016-01-13, 17:47
- Should Destiny adopt "Spartan Ops" till Destiny 2 comes out? - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-13, 18:01
- The dev tools - Kahzgul, 2016-01-13, 19:34
- Slight distinction - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-13, 22:38
- Slight distinction - ZackDark, 2016-01-13, 23:28
- This isn't usually an issue because of rolling compiles - Kahzgul, 2016-01-14, 02:56
- Slight distinction - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-13, 22:38
- Should Destiny adopt "Spartan Ops" till Destiny 2 comes out? - Cody Miller, 2016-01-14, 23:11
- Should Destiny adopt "Spartan Ops" till Destiny 2 comes out? - Cody Miller, 2016-01-14, 23:14
- The dev tools - Kahzgul, 2016-01-13, 19:34
- Should Destiny adopt "Spartan Ops" till Destiny 2 comes out? - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 18:14
- +1 - Korny, 2016-01-13, 18:30
- +1 - Kahzgul, 2016-01-13, 19:20
- MW2 was not my idea of stellar storytelling - Durandal, 2016-01-13, 20:13
- MW2 was not my idea of stellar storytelling - Korny, 2016-01-13, 20:54
- MW2 was not my idea of stellar storytelling - Kahzgul, 2016-01-14, 02:59
- At least we can all agree it was better then post IW - Vortech, 2016-01-17, 20:46
- At least we can all agree it was better then post IW - Kahzgul, 2016-01-17, 21:49
- At least we can all agree it was better then post IW - Vortech, 2016-01-18, 18:57
- At least we can all agree it was better then post IW - Kahzgul, 2016-01-17, 21:49
- At least we can all agree it was better then post IW - Vortech, 2016-01-17, 20:46
- MW2 was not my idea of stellar storytelling - Kahzgul, 2016-01-14, 02:59
- I think that may have been MW1, though. - Vortech, 2016-01-17, 20:41
- MW2 was not my idea of stellar storytelling - Korny, 2016-01-13, 20:54
- MW2 was not my idea of stellar storytelling - Durandal, 2016-01-13, 20:13
- +1 - Kahzgul, 2016-01-13, 19:20
- +1 - Korny, 2016-01-13, 18:30
- Pssst... Speedracer... - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-13, 12:23
(Destiny)
- Pssst... Speedracer... - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 12:28
- Cool story bro
- Speedracer513, 2016-01-13, 16:20
- Cool story bro - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-13, 18:02
- Cool story bro - Speedracer513, 2016-01-13, 18:30
- Hey guys. - Korny, 2016-01-13, 18:31
- I still don't have it - Blackt1g3r, 2016-01-13, 18:52
- Me either.
- Claude Errera, 2016-01-13, 19:46
- Me either.
- Cool story bro - Speedracer513, 2016-01-13, 18:30
- Cool story bro - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-13, 18:02
- Snipers and ADS - Cody Miller, 2016-01-13, 05:00
(Destiny)
- You should get knocked out of zoom. - unoudid, 2016-01-13, 05:07
- You should get knocked out of zoom. - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 11:49
- You should get knocked out of zoom. - ChrisTheeCrappy, 2016-01-13, 13:17
- You should get knocked out of zoom. - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 11:49
- Because Destiny isn't Halo.
- Raflection, 2016-01-13, 07:11
- ^
- Funkmon, 2016-01-13, 09:07
- ^
- Snipers and ADS - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-13, 12:19
- +77
- MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 12:26
- Solution: un nerf fusion rifles. - Funkmon, 2016-01-13, 13:21
- Solution: un nerf fusion rifles. - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 13:25
- +1
- ZackDark, 2016-01-13, 13:25
- +1
- Solution: un nerf fusion rifles. - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 13:25
- Increase Zoom experience from last night. - BeardFade, 2016-01-13, 15:27
- Snipers and ADS - Cody Miller, 2016-01-13, 16:41
- adding to this - Kahzgul, 2016-01-13, 17:51
- Agreed. - BeardFade, 2016-01-13, 18:20
- So frustrating when that happens - Kahzgul, 2016-01-13, 19:47
- Agreed. - BeardFade, 2016-01-13, 18:20
- +77
- Halo 5 does that and it's very jarring - ZackDark, 2016-01-13, 12:52
- It does in every Halo but 4 I believe
- Xenos, 2016-01-13, 14:36
- No Halo but 5 has ADS, I think
- ZackDark, 2016-01-13, 15:02
- True, but for the relevant gun (sniper rifle) they all do :) - Xenos, 2016-01-13, 15:03
- No Halo but 5 has ADS, I think
- It does in every Halo but 4 I believe
- Snipers and ADS - Korny, 2016-01-13, 16:39
- Because its not Halo. - TheeChaos, 2016-01-14, 15:01
- Because its not Halo. - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-15, 14:16
- Because its not Halo. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-15, 14:27
- Because its not Halo. - Cody Miller, 2016-01-15, 15:25
- Because its not Halo. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-15, 14:27
- Because its not Halo. - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-15, 14:16
- You should get knocked out of zoom. - unoudid, 2016-01-13, 05:07
- Bungie just released a "fix" to crucible issues (twitter) - Kahzgul, 2016-01-13, 00:08
(Destiny)
- Trials of Osiris Humor: or Medic Man 3 1/3 - BeardFade, 2016-01-12, 15:36
(Destiny)
- Just.... wow
- MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-12, 15:41
- Those guys were awful.
- Funkmon, 2016-01-12, 15:48
- I've never seen revive timers get so high! - unoudid, 2016-01-12, 15:54
- I've never seen revive timers get so high! - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-12, 15:56
- I really wanted to ruin North's K/D - Robot Chickens, 2016-01-12, 16:01
- I really wanted to ruin North's K/D - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-12, 16:33
- I really wanted to ruin North's K/D - Robot Chickens, 2016-01-12, 16:01
- I've never seen revive timers get so high! - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-12, 15:56
- That was amazing. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-12, 17:49
- Probably because you're a much better PvPer than we are :)
- BeardFade, 2016-01-12, 17:50
- BUT I'M NOT GOOD. I've never been to the lighthouse.
- Kahzgul, 2016-01-12, 17:52
- Me either. - BeardFade, 2016-01-12, 18:02
- I got to 8 once. Once. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-12, 18:37
- Me either. - BeardFade, 2016-01-12, 18:02
- BUT I'M NOT GOOD. I've never been to the lighthouse.
- That was amazing. - Funkmon, 2016-01-12, 17:55
- What is res-pushing?
- Blackt1g3r, 2016-01-12, 17:58
- To spush a second time.
- Funkmon, 2016-01-12, 18:00
- What is res-pushing? - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-12, 18:01
- What is res-pushing? - Cody Miller, 2016-01-12, 18:05
- To spush a second time.
- Probably because you're a much better PvPer than we are :)
- I would love some ToO coaching - BeardFade, 2016-01-12, 18:19
- I would love some ToO coaching - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-12, 18:21
- Quick sniping tips... - slycrel, 2016-01-12, 18:54
- Quick sniping tips... - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-12, 19:01
- Quick sniping tips... - Kahzgul, 2016-01-12, 19:32
- Quick sniping tips... - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 12:08
- Quick sniping tips... - Kahzgul, 2016-01-13, 17:38
- Quick sniping tips... - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 18:19
- Quick sniping tips... - Claude Errera, 2016-01-13, 18:38
- Quick sniping tips... - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 18:42
- I agree w/ Claude - BeardFade, 2016-01-13, 19:10
- I agree w/ Claude - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 19:49
- I agree w/ Claude - BeardFade, 2016-01-13, 19:10
- Quick sniping tips... - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 18:42
- Quick sniping tips... - Claude Errera, 2016-01-13, 18:38
- Quick sniping tips... - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 18:19
- Quick sniping tips... - Kahzgul, 2016-01-13, 17:38
- Quick sniping tips... - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 12:08
- Snipers in particular - Raflection, 2016-01-13, 07:21
- Quick sniping tips... - Kahzgul, 2016-01-12, 19:32
- Quick sniping tips... - Cody Miller, 2016-01-12, 19:16
- Quick sniping tips... - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-12, 19:18
- Quick sniping tips... - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-12, 19:01
- Quick sniping tips... - slycrel, 2016-01-12, 18:54
- I can explain the basics for you here - Kahzgul, 2016-01-12, 19:19
- I can explain the basics for you here - BeardFade, 2016-01-12, 19:54
- I can explain the basics for you here - Kahzgul, 2016-01-12, 21:26
- I can explain the basics for you here - BeardFade, 2016-01-12, 19:54
- I would love some ToO coaching - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-12, 18:21
- That game would have given me PTSD.
- Claude Errera, 2016-01-12, 18:35
- You guys tried the Zapp Brannigan method - unoudid, 2016-01-12, 19:09
- Hilarious.
- BeardFade, 2016-01-12, 19:15
- Hilarious.
- What they must have felt like - unoudid, 2016-01-13, 05:18
- nice!
- Schedonnardus, 2016-01-13, 16:08
- This video was one of the "Watch next videos" after yours. - BeardFade, 2016-01-13, 16:15
- This video was one of the "Watch next videos" after yours. - unoudid, 2016-01-13, 16:58
- I don't, maybe someone else knows how to farm 1000YS - BeardFade, 2016-01-13, 16:59
- This video was one of the "Watch next videos" after yours. - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 17:05
- Shortgaze v. Ambush - BeardFade, 2016-01-13, 17:08
- Shortgaze v. Ambush - unoudid, 2016-01-13, 17:13
- I end up preferring ambush just due to its looks.
- Funkmon, 2016-01-13, 17:16
- Now I get it... - BeardFade, 2016-01-13, 17:18
- It may not be that. - Funkmon, 2016-01-13, 17:25
- Sort of - Kahzgul, 2016-01-13, 17:44
- Sort of - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 18:28
- That's a good roll. - BeardFade, 2016-01-13, 18:34
- That's a good roll. - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 18:37
- That's a good roll. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-14, 03:15
- That's a good roll. - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 18:37
- That's a good roll. - BeardFade, 2016-01-13, 18:34
- Sort of - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-13, 18:28
- Sort of - Kahzgul, 2016-01-13, 17:44
- It may not be that. - Funkmon, 2016-01-13, 17:25
- Shortgaze might be worth it. - BeardFade, 2016-01-15, 06:05
- Shortgaze might be worth it. - Claude Errera, 2016-01-15, 06:07
- Shortgaze might be worth it. - BeardFade, 2016-01-15, 06:10
- Welcome to the short side!
- unoudid, 2016-01-15, 13:16
- Shortgaze might be worth it. - Claude Errera, 2016-01-15, 06:07
- I end up preferring ambush just due to its looks.
- Shortgaze v. Ambush - unoudid, 2016-01-13, 17:13
- Shortgaze v. Ambush - BeardFade, 2016-01-13, 17:08
- This video was one of the "Watch next videos" after yours. - unoudid, 2016-01-13, 16:58
- Beautiful. - Korny, 2016-01-13, 16:25
- What they must have felt like - Kahzgul, 2016-01-14, 03:16
- nice!
- Just.... wow