And that's the last time Funkmon plays Iron Banner. (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, February 05, 2016, 00:37 (2996 days ago) @ Funkmon

What will happen (again, in theory), if my connection is bad?

Paul: If your connection is bad, we'll be giving you even more reasons to improve it. Expect to lose fights a lot more often, even if you think you shot first or escaped behind cover in time. Things will get much better once you fix your connection, but at least you'll receive fewer angry messages in the meantime.

EDIT

I'm sure this is meant largely in jest, but it's pretty condescending. We'll give you more reasons to improve it. Fix your connection, Narc! Fix yours, Up North!

I hope this doesn't change how the game plays for us plebs with connections we just aren't willing to fix. If only I had some more reasons to fix my connection, I'd be able to come up with the extra $50 a month for internet. If only my friend I play with in Prague had more reasons to improve his connection, he'd move to Paris for a lower ping. Thank you, Bingle.

Honestly I'd blame the community on this one before I'd blame Bungie. They've been begging since day one: "Bingle fix yer shit" when it comes to lag.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread