Very disappointed in Destiny. *long* *TL;DR included* (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Friday, August 08, 2014, 07:43 (3546 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

I agree with the general response that many of your complaints aren't valid against Destiny as a whole, only the Beta. Example, Jackal shields. Cabal will have shields as well. There are color shaders in the game (you could see them in the store!), they just weren't accessible in the Beta. Interceptor. Invisible walls are a quality issue, arguing against them is silly--but I think this is more of a wording thing. I would support more playable space, but accessing nonplayable space isn't the way to accomplish that.

I really enjoyed the Destiny Beta and can't wait for the final game. Destiny has a lot of unique characteristics that set it apart from Halo, and I can understand if you don't like them. You're certainly not the only one, and certainly Destiny isn't perfect. I just actually like a lot of the things you suggest are problems. I could argue point by point, but it's not like I'm going to convince you to like the game or something.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread