I disagree with you for the most part (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Friday, August 08, 2014, 11:20 (3542 days ago) @ kidtsunami

So you have both had some of the best performances of your life AND the skill gap is smaller? So you're saying it's easier for bad players to get kills and also easier for you to dominate? That doesn't make any sense. The more I played I was able to really fine tune my play style to keep myself alive and my enemies dead. Supers became something I was able to start avoiding (When someone is coming and you're standing IN a zone you hold, just GET OUT, they're likely to super the zone blindly).

It makes full sense, actually. The Crucible takes so little skill, has so little balance, and is designed to make it so much easier for all the people to get kills, that the best of the best can just go on romping and pounding all over things. The point I think he's making here is that it's just absolutely not challenging, and that reduces a lot of the fun. I could be wrong on his thoughts, and I'm sure he'll say so if I am.

It's just far too easy all around. So yes, your general players might get more kills because Bungie is highly catering to them, but that doesn't mean that the really good players won't also benefit big time by the ability to kill easier.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread