YAY (Gaming)

by TheeChaos @, Friday, November 13, 2015, 01:20 (3097 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Hope you enjoy it! I probably have about 30 hours in since midnight release (would be more but i still have a family around here somewhere... and work!). I have not been let down. I was playing today and like Funkmon was saying, the sidetrack is real. I have just completed the 3rd quest in the main story. Then I was walking to my next objective and came up on a building. OBVIOUSLY I was compelled to go in. After exploring I found a companion!, then went to another place, and another, and through this one huge interconnected building. I checked my map before i got off, I ended up going the complete opposite direction of my objective. Completely forgot about the main quest. Needless to say, did not progress in my questlines, but man did I have fun.

Towards the end of my shorter play period today, I got a little bored. Most of it was because I had some real life things going on, and I was tired from playing late last night. I decided to hop on Destiny for a bit to do a little crucible to get warmed up for trials. Boy did I suck. I was getting smacked. I consider myself pretty good, but was ending up at the bottom of the leaderboard every time. My aiming was completely off thanks to Fallout. It's ok though. Fallout is life.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread