Sidebar
Latest News
Fireteam Builder Events (0/0)
- No Events currently scheduled
Latest postings
- [TSD] Cruise Control: Volume 5
2 hours, 9 minutes ago - YAY
1 day, 17 hours, 19 min. ago - They didn't age well.
![Empty posting / no text [ [ No text ] ]](themes/default/images/no_text.png)
1 day, 17 hours, 41 min. ago - Activision taking over Halo
3 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
3 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
3 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
3 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
3 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
3 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
3 days ago
- Hideo Kojima Farewell Video - TheeChaos, 2015-09-02, 14:19
(Off-Topic)
- One step forward and two steps back... - Mariachi, 2015-09-02, 13:22
(Destiny)
- Congrats! - Morpheus, 2015-09-02, 13:42
- One step forward and two steps back... - Cody Miller, 2015-09-02, 13:54
- Real Life Crucible? (Sort of off topic) - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-02, 13:14
(Destiny)
- That looks like lots of fun - Durandal, 2015-09-02, 15:31
- Now or Never - LordOwen, 2015-09-02, 11:07
(Destiny)
- Now or Never - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-02, 11:41
- Weekend FTB events are a great option for time problems
- Funkmon, 2015-09-02, 12:07
- Weekend FTB events are a great option for time problems
- Now or Never - Cody Miller, 2015-09-02, 13:56
- Thanks! - LordOwen, 2015-09-03, 04:36
- Now or Never - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-02, 11:41
- No Homo - Cody Miller, 2015-09-02, 02:56
(Destiny)
- Congratulations :)
- Ragashingo, 2015-09-02, 03:04
- Oh to have heard your squeals... - Korny, 2015-09-02, 03:45
- And because I'm no Funkmon... - Korny, 2015-09-02, 04:00
- And because I'm no Funkmon... - Robot Chickens, 2015-09-02, 04:25
- Now I have to listen to Siege of Madrigal and cry a little
- MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-02, 12:59
- Now I have to listen to Siege of Madrigal and cry a little
- And because I'm no Funkmon... - Cody Miller, 2015-09-02, 23:06
- And because I'm no Funkmon... - Robot Chickens, 2015-09-02, 04:25
- Well, That's Good. - Morpheus, 2015-09-02, 04:16
- And there was a collective sigh of relief - RaichuKFM, 2015-09-02, 04:26
- No Homo - Kahzgul, 2015-09-02, 05:23
- Yay!
- bluerunner, 2015-09-02, 06:19
- There are those who said this day would never come - ZackDark, 2015-09-02, 09:12
- Congrats! Welcome to the club! You will love it.
- TheeChaos, 2015-09-02, 09:46
- Welcome to the club! Oh wait, XBone still doesn't have it.
- MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-02, 11:04
- That's okay, I still beat Cody in getting it - Xenos, 2015-09-02, 13:54
- Trigger safety, goddamnit! - iconicbanana, 2015-09-02, 13:55
- Trigger safety, goddamnit! - Xenos, 2015-09-02, 13:56
- That's okay, I still beat Cody in getting it - Chewbaccawakka, 2015-09-02, 22:49
- Trigger safety, goddamnit! - iconicbanana, 2015-09-02, 13:55
- That's okay, I still beat Cody in getting it - Xenos, 2015-09-02, 13:54
- Congrats!
- unoudid, 2015-09-02, 11:41
- Yay! :D You only have a few days to level it. - dogcow, 2015-09-02, 12:52
- Congrats man! Glad it really wasn't my fault! ;)
- slycrel, 2015-09-02, 13:07
- Irony - electricpirate, 2015-09-02, 14:45
- Irony - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-02, 14:46
- Irony - Cody Miller, 2015-09-02, 15:59
- Irony - Vortech, 2015-09-02, 19:13
- What a spoilsport haha
- someotherguy, 2015-09-02, 20:05
- Irony - Cody Miller, 2015-09-02, 15:59
- Irony - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-02, 14:46
- No Homo - Schedonnardus, 2015-09-02, 17:06
- Don't feel bad. I publicly hoped that.
- Funkmon, 2015-09-02, 17:10
- Same here. - unoudid, 2015-09-02, 17:24
- Would have happened if Cody was a man of his word... - Korny, 2015-09-02, 22:23
- Same here. - unoudid, 2015-09-02, 17:24
- Don't feel bad. I publicly hoped that.
- Glad I was there to witness it. Happy for you :)
- CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-02, 20:08
- At long last, our national nightmare is over.
- yakaman, 2015-09-03, 11:39
- Congratulations :)
- Clarkesworld talks to Destiny (and Grimoire) writers - Leviathan, 2015-09-02, 02:55
(Destiny)
- Very interesting read, thanks!
- Yapok, 2015-09-02, 11:13
- Clarkesworld talks to Destiny (and Grimoire) writers - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-02, 12:03
- I wonder if the Cabal get to blow up a planet. - Funkmon, 2015-09-03, 17:32
- I wonder if the Cabal get to blow up a planet. - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-03, 17:47
- I wonder if the Cabal get to blow up a planet. - RaichuKFM, 2015-09-03, 18:49
- I wonder if the Cabal get to blow up a planet. - Leviathan, 2015-09-03, 19:12
- I wonder if the Cabal get to blow up a planet. - Funkmon, 2015-09-03, 20:07
- Vex have the best raid. - ProbablyLast, 2015-09-04, 00:24
- I wonder if the Cabal get to blow up a planet. - Funkmon, 2015-09-03, 20:07
- I wonder if the Cabal get to blow up a planet. - Leviathan, 2015-09-03, 19:12
- I wonder if the Cabal get to blow up a planet. - RaichuKFM, 2015-09-03, 18:49
- I wonder if the Cabal get to blow up a planet. - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-03, 17:47
- Very interesting read, thanks!
- Trials Stats updated. - red robber, 2015-09-02, 00:58
(Destiny)
- Xur will sell "Legacy Engrams" that decode into Year 1 stuff - Speedracer513, 2015-09-01, 23:52
(Destiny)
- Xur will sell "Legacy Engrams" that decode into Year 1 stuff - Cody Miller, 2015-09-02, 00:14
- I like it.
- Funkmon, 2015-09-02, 02:25
- I like it.
- Hopefully It's For Motes. - Morpheus, 2015-09-02, 04:27
- Hopefully It's For Motes. - Cody Miller, 2015-09-02, 06:05
- With just 6 days to go! Close call. Enjoy!
- someotherguy, 2015-09-02, 11:03
- Wait, what? (looks for the thread)
- dogcow, 2015-09-02, 12:48
- With just 6 days to go! Close call. Enjoy!
- Hopefully It's For Motes. - Cody Miller, 2015-09-02, 06:05
- Xur will sell "Legacy Engrams" that decode into Year 1 stuff - Cody Miller, 2015-09-02, 00:14
- Digital Legendary Editions are finally available - Xenos, 2015-09-01, 20:28
(Destiny)
- Digital Legendary Editions are finally available - Morpheus, 2015-09-02, 04:37
- Techeuns *Spoilers* - iconicbanana, 2015-09-01, 18:59
(Destiny)
- Interesting.
- Ragashingo, 2015-09-01, 19:26
- memories - Robot Chickens, 2015-09-01, 19:32
- memories - iconicbanana, 2015-09-01, 19:33
- Wizards always remind me of those.
- Funkmon, 2015-09-01, 19:48
- Their appearance makes sense - Durandal, 2015-09-01, 21:43
- Their appearance makes sense - uberfoop, 2015-09-02, 01:11
- Of course it does - ZackDark, 2015-09-02, 09:08
- Of course it does - marmot 1333, 2015-09-03, 15:55
- Of course it does - ZackDark, 2015-09-02, 09:08
- Their appearance makes sense - uberfoop, 2015-09-02, 01:11
- Their appearance makes sense - Durandal, 2015-09-01, 21:43
- Interesting.
- New gun: Cayde-6's Handcannon? - cheapLEY, 2015-09-01, 18:58
(Destiny)
- New gun: Cayde-6's Handcannon? - DreadPirateWes, 2015-09-01, 19:08
- New gun: Cayde-6's Handcannon? - iconicbanana, 2015-09-01, 19:09
- New gun: Cayde-6's Handcannon? - cheapLEY, 2015-09-01, 19:13
- New gun: Cayde-6's Handcannon? - DreadPirateWes, 2015-09-02, 13:34
- +1
- dogcow, 2015-09-01, 19:46
- New gun: Cayde-6's Handcannon? - cheapLEY, 2015-09-01, 19:13
- New gun: Cayde-6's Handcannon? - iconicbanana, 2015-09-01, 19:09
- Is it "The Ace of Spades" - Kahzgul, 2015-09-01, 19:15
- Is it "The Ace of Spades" - MacGyver10, 2015-09-01, 19:27
- +1
- cheapLEY, 2015-09-01, 19:37
- Bam Said the Lady! - Durandal, 2015-09-01, 21:52
- Bam Said the Lady! - Mad_Stylus, 2015-09-01, 22:47
- Bam Said the Lady! - cheapLEY, 2015-09-01, 23:32
- Yeah, but "Ace of Andral Brasks" is an awful name
- Kahzgul, 2015-09-02, 00:35
- Yeah, but "Ace of Andral Brasks" is an awful name
- Bam Said the Lady! - cheapLEY, 2015-09-01, 23:32
- Bam Said the Lady! - General Vagueness, 2015-09-02, 15:21
- Bam Said the Lady! - Cody Miller, 2015-09-02, 16:04
- Bam Said the Lady! - General Vagueness, 2015-09-03, 00:49
- Bam Said the Lady! - RaichuKFM, 2015-09-03, 00:58
- Bam Said the Lady! - Kahzgul, 2015-09-03, 02:41
- Bam Said the Lady! - General Vagueness, 2015-09-03, 16:22
- Bam Said the Lady! - RaichuKFM, 2015-09-03, 00:58
- Bam Said the Lady! - General Vagueness, 2015-09-03, 00:49
- Bam Said the Lady! - Cody Miller, 2015-09-02, 16:04
- Bam Said the Lady! - Mad_Stylus, 2015-09-01, 22:47
- Bam Said the Lady! - Durandal, 2015-09-01, 21:52
- +1
- Arm yourself because no one else here will save you - scarab, 2015-09-03, 16:46
- Now I want a Legendary based on the PPK
- Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2015-09-03, 21:41
- Legendary Sidearm - ZackDark, 2015-09-03, 22:41
- Legendary Sidearm - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2015-09-04, 01:37
- Unique dance move while wielding too
- ZackDark, 2015-09-04, 02:33
- Unique dance move while wielding too
- Legendary Sidearm - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2015-09-04, 01:37
- Legendary Sidearm - ZackDark, 2015-09-03, 22:41
- Now I want a Legendary based on the PPK
- Is it "The Ace of Spades" - MacGyver10, 2015-09-01, 19:27
- New gun: Cayde-6's Handcannon? - DreadPirateWes, 2015-09-01, 19:08
- Gorgeous Exotic FR (Telesto) - dogcow, 2015-09-01, 18:48
(Destiny)
- O____O - CyberKN, 2015-09-01, 18:50
- WANT!
- Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2015-09-01, 18:52
- PLEASE!... tell me it's not a PS4 exclusive? :P
- BlackstarBSP, 2015-09-01, 19:49
- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - Korny, 2015-09-01, 19:52
- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - iconicbanana, 2015-09-01, 19:58
- The House of Wolves unfortunately have a patent on that...
- Ragashingo, 2015-09-01, 20:11
- The House of Wolves unfortunately have a patent on that...
- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - iconicbanana, 2015-09-01, 19:58
- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - Korny, 2015-09-01, 19:52
- PLEASE!... tell me it's not a PS4 exclusive? :P
- MEGATRON - Revenant1988, 2015-09-01, 19:21
- So, Galvatron, then?
- Vortech, 2015-09-01, 20:34
- I couldn't help myself - Revenant1988, 2015-09-01, 21:09
- So, Galvatron, then?
- I'm getting serious laser tag vibes…. - Durandal, 2015-09-01, 22:13
- All these beauties - Grizzlei, 2015-09-07, 11:32
- Class/Faction Alignments? - Chappy, 2015-09-01, 17:38
(Destiny)
- Class/Faction Alignments? - RaichuKFM, 2015-09-01, 17:43
- Class/Faction Alignments? - BeardFade, 2015-09-01, 18:47
- Class/Faction Alignments? - RaichuKFM, 2015-09-01, 18:54
- Gonna have to disagree with you there... - Dan de Board, 2015-09-01, 19:15
- But I hate throwing knives - someotherguy, 2015-09-01, 19:21
- Agreed. - BeardFade, 2015-09-01, 20:44
- That's why I carry two :^) - kornman00, 2015-09-02, 05:05
- Agreed. - BeardFade, 2015-09-01, 20:44
- But I hate throwing knives - someotherguy, 2015-09-01, 19:21
- Go for maximum flexability - Durandal, 2015-09-01, 22:15
- Class/Faction Alignments? - Vortech, 2015-09-02, 05:04
- Class/Faction Alignments? - unoudid, 2015-09-02, 12:22
- This is the last week of Gjallarhorn. - bluerunner, 2015-09-01, 15:34
(Destiny)
- Shoot Crota, all lonely-like! - CyberKN, 2015-09-01, 15:37
- This is the last week of Gjallarhorn. - ProbablyLast, 2015-09-01, 15:38
- This is the last week of Gjallarhorn. - bluerunner, 2015-09-01, 15:41
- This is the last week of Gjallarhorn. - Cody Miller, 2015-09-01, 15:50
- This is the last week of Gjallarhorn. - CyberKN, 2015-09-01, 15:52
- Patch is 09/08/2015 - TTK content unlocks 09/15/2015 - CougRon, 2015-09-01, 16:24
- Patch is 09/08/2015 - TTK content unlocks 09/15/2015 - Mad_Stylus, 2015-09-01, 16:55
- Patch is 09/08/2015 - TTK content unlocks 09/15/2015 - bluerunner, 2015-09-01, 17:04
- Patch is 09/08/2015 - TTK content unlocks 09/15/2015 - Harmanimus, 2015-09-01, 22:32
- Cabal don't coexist with Fallen/Hive & there's a new landing - kornman00, 2015-09-02, 05:10
- Patch is 09/08/2015 - TTK content unlocks 09/15/2015 - bluerunner, 2015-09-01, 17:04
- Bring back blades of crota :)
- red robber, 2015-09-01, 16:55
- Patch is 09/08/2015 - TTK content unlocks 09/15/2015 - bluerunner, 2015-09-01, 17:10
- Patch is 09/08/2015 - TTK content unlocks 09/15/2015 - Warbow, 2015-09-01, 17:31
- 7 Days to finish MOMENTS OF TRIUMPH!!! - marmot 1333, 2015-09-01, 18:05
- Patch is 09/08/2015 - TTK content unlocks 09/15/2015 - Mad_Stylus, 2015-09-01, 16:55
- This is the last week of Gjallarhorn. - Cody Miller, 2015-09-01, 18:55
- Vanilla Mythoclast? - Korny, 2015-09-01, 20:26
- Patch is 09/08/2015 - TTK content unlocks 09/15/2015 - CougRon, 2015-09-01, 16:24
- This is the last week of Gjallarhorn. - CyberKN, 2015-09-01, 15:52
- Mine's not even fully upgraded yet . . . :(
- cheapLEY, 2015-09-01, 18:45
- Who wants to try for the rarest treasure of all? - Cody Miller, 2015-09-01, 14:59
(Destiny)
- Who wants to try for the rarest treasure of all? - Ragashingo, 2015-09-01, 16:45
- Six Dreg Pride is the PoE Hand Cannon, isn't it? - RaichuKFM, 2015-09-01, 16:47
- Six Dreg Pride is the PoE Hand Cannon, isn't it? - bluerunner, 2015-09-01, 17:14
- Six Dreg Pride is the PoE Hand Cannon, isn't it? - Cody Miller, 2015-09-01, 17:15
- Six Dreg Pride is the PoE Hand Cannon, isn't it? - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-01, 17:19
- Six Dreg Pride is the PoE Hand Cannon, isn't it? - Chappy, 2015-09-01, 17:45
- Six Dreg Pride is the PoE Hand Cannon, isn't it? - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-01, 17:47
- Six Dreg Pride is the PoE Hand Cannon, isn't it? - Chappy, 2015-09-01, 18:07
- Six Dreg Pride is the PoE Hand Cannon, isn't it? - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-01, 18:10
- Six Dreg Pride is the PoE Hand Cannon, isn't it? - Chappy, 2015-09-01, 18:07
- Six Dreg Pride is the PoE Hand Cannon, isn't it? - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-01, 17:47
- Six Dreg Pride is the PoE Hand Cannon, isn't it? - Chappy, 2015-09-01, 17:45
- Six Dreg Pride is the PoE Hand Cannon, isn't it? - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-01, 17:19
- Who wants to try for the rarest treasure of all? - JDQuackers, 2015-09-01, 16:50
- Who wants to try for the rarest treasure of all? - Chappy, 2015-09-01, 17:10
- Six Dreg Pride is the PoE Hand Cannon, isn't it? - RaichuKFM, 2015-09-01, 16:47
- I have one. You'll be disappointed. - Funkmon, 2015-09-01, 18:24
- I have one. You'll be disappointed. - Cody Miller, 2015-09-01, 18:49
- I love my Solar Jewel! - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-01, 19:43
- Agreed. Jewel is my favorite PvP Hand Cannon.
- Xenos, 2015-09-01, 19:53
- Hows it compare to TDYK or Thorn?
- dogcow, 2015-09-01, 19:57
- Hows it compare to TDYK or Thorn? - Xenos, 2015-09-01, 19:59
- Stop it. Now I wish I had one. :)
- dogcow, 2015-09-01, 20:00
- Stop it. Now I wish I had one. :)
- It *feels* virtually identical to Fatebringer... - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-01, 20:13
- Hows it compare to TDYK or Thorn? - Xenos, 2015-09-01, 19:59
- Hows it compare to TDYK or Thorn?
- I love my Solar Jewel! - Funkmon, 2015-09-01, 19:56
- Word ? - dogcow, 2015-09-01, 20:00
- Word. - Korny, 2015-09-01, 20:08
- Dammit Korny - someotherguy, 2015-09-01, 20:31
- Dammit Korny - marmot 1333, 2015-09-01, 21:07
- Dammit Korny - someotherguy, 2015-09-01, 20:31
- Word. - someotherguy, 2015-09-01, 20:29
- Word. - Korny, 2015-09-01, 20:08
- Jewel of Osiris has better auto aim than Red Hand - Xenos, 2015-09-01, 20:02
- But can't roll Hidden Hand
- someotherguy, 2015-09-01, 20:07
- True - Xenos, 2015-09-01, 20:10
- But can't roll Hidden Hand
- I love my Solar Jewel! - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-01, 20:08
- They are identical except in range - Durandal, 2015-09-01, 22:22
- I love my Solar Jewel! - someotherguy, 2015-09-01, 23:55
- Word ? - dogcow, 2015-09-01, 20:00
- Agreed. Jewel is my favorite PvP Hand Cannon.
- Not Void Messenger, not interested
- ZackDark, 2015-09-01, 23:28
- Who wants to try for the rarest treasure of all? - Ragashingo, 2015-09-01, 16:45
- This is why Destiny players are the best - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-01, 14:23
(Destiny)
- That is awesome :) - Dame117, 2015-09-01, 15:50
- I agree - scarab, 2015-09-01, 15:58
- This is why Destiny players are the best - Ragashingo, 2015-09-01, 16:44
- awesome! such community, much help. wow
- Raflection, 2015-09-01, 16:44
- That is awesome :) - Dame117, 2015-09-01, 15:50
- Court of Oryx Reveal Teaser *Dreadnaught Spoilers* - CyberKN, 2015-09-01, 14:06
(Destiny)
- Wrecking Ball [Trials of Osiris Video] - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-01, 13:04
(Destiny)
- That Voidfang kill was absurd
- CyberKN, 2015-09-01, 14:24
- My face after that kill: - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-01, 14:28
- Also, the audio in these clips was SUPER quiet.
- CyberKN, 2015-09-01, 14:27
- Working on fixing that - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-01, 14:29
- Remember when I saved both you guys? :-p - Cody Miller, 2015-09-01, 14:29
- Your and your unobtainable guns make me mad
- TheeChaos, 2015-09-01, 18:14
- Plan C is kinda close.
- Cody Miller, 2015-09-01, 18:53
- I laugh almost every time Cody gets a FR kill... - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-01, 19:45
- Plan C is kinda close.
- Your and your unobtainable guns make me mad
- New video link with fixed audio - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-01, 14:40
- That last kill - Funkmon, 2015-09-01, 14:42
- Beautiful, wasn't it? ;p
- CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-01, 16:13
- Beautiful, wasn't it? ;p
- TRIALS!!!!! - red robber, 2015-09-01, 14:42
- TRIALS!!!!! - DiscipleN2k, 2015-09-01, 17:47
- TRIALS!!!!! - red robber, 2015-09-01, 22:27
- TRIALS!!!!! - DiscipleN2k, 2015-09-01, 17:47
- Had a great time! I should do more vid clip saves. - slycrel, 2015-09-01, 15:04
- That Voidfang kill was absurd
- Saint-14 returns and works with shaders. - bluerunner, 2015-09-01, 11:10
(Destiny)
- Finally Ruin Wings won't look REALLY awkward. - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-01, 11:34
- I like them. - bluerunner, 2015-09-01, 12:19
- I like them. - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-01, 12:25
- where is my black/green or silver/green shader!!!
- Raflection, 2015-09-01, 16:47
- +1 for OXbox shader
- ZackDark, 2015-09-01, 23:11
- +1 for OXbox shader
- I like them. - bluerunner, 2015-09-01, 12:19
- Saint-14 returns and works with shaders. - Vortech, 2015-09-02, 05:10
- Hopefully warlock chest pieces will no longer look like sh..
- unoudid, 2015-09-02, 13:30
- Finally Ruin Wings won't look REALLY awkward. - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-01, 11:34
- What if we had Aim Assist options? - BeardFade, 2015-09-01, 05:44
(Destiny)
- What if we had Aim Assist options? - Kahzgul, 2015-09-01, 06:26
- What if we had Aim Assist options? - Funkmon, 2015-09-01, 10:19
- True, but... - BeardFade, 2015-09-01, 14:18
- I always turn it off when given the choice... - Korny, 2015-09-01, 06:38
- I always turn it off when given the choice... - BeardFade, 2015-09-01, 14:19
- What if we had Aim Assist options? - dogcow, 2015-09-01, 12:59
- What if we had Aim Assist options? - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-01, 13:07
- What if we had Aim Assist options? - dogcow, 2015-09-01, 13:28
- Different sights, different aim assist _algorithms_? - dogcow, 2015-09-01, 13:30
- Different sights, different aim assist _algorithms_? - BeardFade, 2015-09-01, 14:20
- Different sights, different aim assist _algorithms_? - dogcow, 2015-09-01, 14:42
- ^new way to nerf weapons
- Raflection, 2015-09-01, 16:55
- ^new way to nerf weapons
- Somebody with a better understanding help me out - Robot Chickens, 2015-09-01, 18:04
- Somebody with a better understanding help me out - BeardFade, 2015-09-01, 19:23
- Different sights, different aim assist _algorithms_? - dogcow, 2015-09-01, 14:42
- Different sights, different aim assist _algorithms_? - BeardFade, 2015-09-01, 14:20
- Different sights, different aim assist _algorithms_? - dogcow, 2015-09-01, 13:30
- What if we had Aim Assist options? - dogcow, 2015-09-01, 13:28
- What if we had Aim Assist options? - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-01, 13:07
- I remember trying to team kill in Halo... - Monochron, 2015-09-01, 13:08
- What if we had Aim Assist options? - Kahzgul, 2015-09-01, 06:26
- Stupid Funny Idea. - Morpheus, 2015-09-01, 04:25
(Destiny)
- Not a bad idea for low level guardians - Raflection, 2015-09-01, 04:48
- I try to bail out the kinderguardians - Durandal, 2015-09-01, 12:00
- Not stupid at all. - BeardFade, 2015-09-01, 14:23
- Not stupid at all - Dame117, 2015-09-01, 15:55
- Co-op bounties, please - Oholiab, 2015-09-01, 18:01
- +1
- rellekh, 2015-09-01, 18:43
- +1
- Not a bad idea for low level guardians - Raflection, 2015-09-01, 04:48
- The RNG loot system can suck it. - CyberKN, 2015-09-01, 02:17
(Destiny)
- The RNG loot system can suck it. - Raflection, 2015-09-01, 04:25
- The RNG loot system can suck it. - Cody Miller, 2015-09-01, 04:55
- The RNG loot system can suck it. - narcogen, 2015-09-01, 23:37
- Congrats, man! - Korny, 2015-09-01, 05:56
- The RNG loot system can suck it. - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-01, 11:29
- Congrats!
- slycrel, 2015-09-01, 12:20
- The RNG loot system can suck it. - Kermit, 2015-09-01, 13:46
- The RNG loot system can suck it. - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-01, 14:29
- The RNG loot system can suck it. - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-01, 14:32
- Nobody said it was wholesome. ;)
- slycrel, 2015-09-01, 15:07
- The RNG loot system can suck it. - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-02, 21:48
- Nobody said it was wholesome. ;)
- The RNG loot system can suck it. - Cody Miller, 2015-09-01, 14:38
- The RNG loot system can suck it. - narcogen, 2015-09-01, 23:39
- The RNG loot system can suck it. - Cody Miller, 2015-09-02, 00:11
- The RNG loot system can suck it. - RaichuKFM, 2015-09-02, 00:27
- The RNG loot system can suck it. - Cody Miller, 2015-09-02, 00:11
- The RNG loot system can suck it. - narcogen, 2015-09-01, 23:39
- The RNG loot system can suck it. - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-01, 14:32
- Will be on Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain - TheeChaos, 2015-09-01, 01:23
(Gaming)
- Im getting it
- Yapok, 2015-09-01, 01:30
- Now that I'm acceptably caught up on the lore, hell yes! - ZackDark, 2015-09-01, 01:59
- Will be on Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain - Leviathan, 2015-09-01, 02:16
- I have heard nothing but good things about Batman Series - TheeChaos, 2015-09-01, 11:56
- I have heard nothing but good things about Batman Series - Leviathan, 2015-09-01, 18:20
- I have heard nothing but good things about Batman Series - TheeChaos, 2015-09-01, 18:30
- I have heard nothing but good things about Batman Series - Leviathan, 2015-09-01, 18:20
- I have heard nothing but good things about Batman Series - TheeChaos, 2015-09-01, 11:56
- So Cool That This Is Part of Destiny!
- Morpheus, 2015-09-01, 02:50
- Not sure if trolling or not...
- TheeChaos, 2015-09-01, 11:52
- He's commenting on the "topic" you selected... "Destiny"
- kidtsunami, 2015-09-01, 12:19
- I never remember to change that.
- TheeChaos, 2015-09-01, 13:00
- Fixed!
- Leviathan, 2015-09-01, 18:13
- I'm Always Anal About That. - Morpheus, 2015-09-02, 04:34
- Fixed!
- I never remember to change that.
- He's commenting on the "topic" you selected... "Destiny"
- Not sure if trolling or not...
- Meh. - cheapLEY, 2015-09-01, 02:56
- Will be on Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain - Cody Miller, 2015-09-01, 05:23
- Will be on Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain - TheeChaos, 2015-09-01, 13:01
- Maybe I should pay more attention - Cody Miller, 2015-09-01, 21:01
- Maybe I should pay more attention - TheeChaos, 2015-09-02, 09:52
- Im getting it
- Beat Skolas for the first time. Got two elder ciphers. - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-01, 00:45
(Destiny)
- Beat Skolas for the first time. Got two elder ciphers. - bluerunner, 2015-09-01, 00:53
- Too bad. Thanks for the info bluerunner.
- INSANEdrive, 2015-09-01, 02:26
- Too bad. Thanks for the info bluerunner.
- I think only one of them pays out - ZackDark, 2015-09-01, 00:53
- Can confirm. It counts as one.
- Cody Miller, 2015-09-01, 00:54
- Can confirm. It counts as one.
- Beat Skolas for the first time. Got two elder ciphers. - bluerunner, 2015-09-01, 00:53
- 360 / Anyone up for taking on Skolas this week? for MOT - Dame117, 2015-08-31, 22:43
(Recruitment)
- Any 360 DBO'ers up for taking on Skolas this week? - Ragashingo, 2015-08-31, 22:44
- 360 / Anyone up for taking on Skolas this week? for MOT - Monochron, 2015-08-31, 23:31
- It's the last circle I need to fill in - Oholiab, 2015-09-01, 00:36
- Let's read WAY too much into the style of Destiny's Trailers - Kahzgul, 2015-08-31, 21:06
(Destiny)
- Amen.
- Ragashingo, 2015-08-31, 21:38
- Heh, nice
- ZackDark, 2015-08-31, 22:40
- I agree, if you follow one protip - Earendil, 2015-08-31, 22:50
- I agree, if you follow one protip - Kahzgul, 2015-09-01, 06:15
- I agree, if you follow one protip - bluerunner, 2015-09-01, 11:02
- This post & thread +1, would grin again.
- dogcow, 2015-09-01, 12:27
- This post & thread +1, would grin again.
- I agree, if you follow one protip - bluerunner, 2015-09-01, 11:02
- I agree, if you follow one protip - Kahzgul, 2015-09-01, 06:15
- They should have sent a poet.
- INSANEdrive, 2015-09-01, 00:37
- Amen.
- Good deal on an Xbone bundle. - red robber, 2015-08-31, 20:34
(Gaming)
- Just to be clear - Kahzgul, 2015-08-31, 21:12
- Just to be clear - red robber, 2015-08-31, 21:14
- Agreed. Still waiting for a deal with Kinect :/
- breitzen, 2015-08-31, 21:26
- Any word on separate Kinect sales?
- ZackDark, 2015-08-31, 22:35
- Just to be clear - narcogen, 2015-08-31, 23:02
- Same here.
- ProbablyLast, 2015-08-31, 23:58
- Yup.
- Funkmon, 2015-09-01, 00:44
- I own both - Kahzgul, 2015-09-01, 06:24
- Agreed - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2015-09-01, 23:59
- Same here.
- Just to be clear - cheapLEY, 2015-08-31, 23:45
- Psh no - Avateur, 2015-09-01, 02:53
- Shouldn't have to have a gimped console without accessories. - Korny, 2015-09-01, 03:45
- Shouldn't have to have a gimped console without accessories. - cheapLEY, 2015-09-01, 11:21
- Shouldn't have to have a gimped console without accessories. - Funkmon, 2015-09-01, 11:39
- How can one like Windows 8? - RaichuKFM, 2015-09-01, 16:04
- How can one like Windows 8 and not 8.1.1? FTFY
- ZackDark, 2015-09-01, 16:12
- 8.1 ruined the new interface. - Funkmon, 2015-09-02, 14:46
- How can one like Windows 8 and not 8.1.1? FTFY
- Shouldn't have to have a gimped console without accessories. - red robber, 2015-09-01, 16:51
- How can one like Windows 8? - RaichuKFM, 2015-09-01, 16:04
- Shouldn't have to have a gimped console without accessories. - Funkmon, 2015-09-01, 11:39
- Shouldn't have to have a gimped console without accessories. - cheapLEY, 2015-09-01, 11:21
- Can you elaborate? - BeardFade, 2015-09-01, 16:49
- NVM, see you did that elsewhere in the thread. Thanks!
- BeardFade, 2015-09-01, 16:51
- Happy to have helped (elsewhere)! - Kahzgul, 2015-09-01, 19:13
- NVM, see you did that elsewhere in the thread. Thanks!
- Xbox Elite bundle coming Nov. - red robber, 2015-09-01, 17:11
- Yeah, no Kinect, but Elite controller instead - ZackDark, 2015-09-01, 23:18
- Yeah, no Kinect, but Elite controller instead - Kahzgul, 2015-09-02, 00:39
- Debatable - ZackDark, 2015-09-02, 09:07
- Spoken like a true casual. :p
- Ragashingo, 2015-09-02, 10:09
- Spoken like a true casual. :p
- Debatable - ZackDark, 2015-09-02, 09:07
- Yeah, no Kinect, but Elite controller instead - Kahzgul, 2015-09-02, 00:39
- Yeah, no Kinect, but Elite controller instead - ZackDark, 2015-09-01, 23:18
- Just to be clear - Kahzgul, 2015-08-31, 21:12
- Often not heard Dinklebot lines - Cody Miller, 2015-08-31, 17:37
(Destiny)
- Often not heard Dinklebot lines - Mariachi, 2015-08-31, 17:54
- Often not heard Dinklebot lines - dogcow, 2015-08-31, 18:06
- Often not heard Dinklebot lines - CougRon, 2015-08-31, 19:02
- +1
- CyberKN, 2015-08-31, 19:49
- Often not heard Dinklebot lines - cheapLEY, 2015-08-31, 19:55
- That's 10 seconds that it could have been faster ;-)
- Earendil, 2015-08-31, 20:03
- That's 10 seconds that it could have been faster ;-)
- Usually The Half Time Remaining Mark. - Morpheus, 2015-09-01, 03:02
- +1
- Two if by Sea - someotherguy, 2015-08-31, 20:27
- Do "Pike patrol inbound" events have Dinklebot dialog?
- ZackDark, 2015-08-31, 22:34
- Often not heard Dinklebot lines - narcogen, 2015-08-31, 22:53
- Often not heard Dinklebot lines - Morpheus, 2015-09-01, 02:59
- You can force solo play - someotherguy, 2015-09-01, 08:28
- Thanks for the tip - Cody Miller, 2015-09-01, 15:51
- You can force solo play - someotherguy, 2015-09-01, 08:28
- what about vidocs and prerelease marketing clips?
- unoudid, 2015-09-06, 19:24
- Often not heard Dinklebot lines - Mariachi, 2015-08-31, 17:54
- New TTK Gameplay trailer (moar Zeppelin!) - JDQuackers, 2015-08-31, 16:20
(Destiny)
- I get to be an astronaut? - CyberKN, 2015-08-31, 16:24
- First CQB, Recon, and Mk.V, now Security helmet? - Korny, 2015-08-31, 16:32
- What's the mk. V helmet?
- CyberKN, 2015-08-31, 16:34
- What's the mk. V helmet? - Korny, 2015-08-31, 18:21
- I think you're reaching a bit there.
- CyberKN, 2015-08-31, 18:22
- I disagree... - Korny, 2015-08-31, 19:03
- You're missing a pretty key detail there, sport. - CyberKN, 2015-08-31, 19:46
- If anything, it looks like the Mark 6
- Funkmon, 2015-08-31, 20:02
- If anything, it looks like the Mark 6
- You're missing a pretty key detail there, sport. - CyberKN, 2015-08-31, 19:46
- I disagree... - Korny, 2015-08-31, 19:03
- I think you're reaching a bit there.
- What's the mk. V helmet? - Korny, 2015-08-31, 18:21
- What's the mk. V helmet?
- First CQB, Recon, and Mk.V, now Security helmet? - Korny, 2015-08-31, 16:32
- Did Zeppelin suddenly become public domain? - ZackDark, 2015-08-31, 16:31
- Did Zeppelin suddenly become public domain? - dogcow, 2015-08-31, 16:49
- Semi-relevant link - marmot 1333, 2015-08-31, 16:55
- Semi-relevant link - dogcow, 2015-08-31, 17:26
- Semi-relevant link - marmot 1333, 2015-08-31, 17:29
- Semi-relevant link - Cody Miller, 2015-08-31, 17:32
- Semi-relevant link - dogcow, 2015-08-31, 17:44
- Semi-relevant link - DreadPirateWes, 2015-08-31, 19:00
- I think you've hit the nail on the head. - dogcow, 2015-08-31, 20:05
- Semi-relevant link - DreadPirateWes, 2015-08-31, 19:00
- Semi-relevant link - dogcow, 2015-08-31, 17:44
- Semi-relevant link - Cody Miller, 2015-08-31, 17:32
- Semi-relevant link - marmot 1333, 2015-08-31, 17:29
- Semi-relevant link - dogcow, 2015-08-31, 17:26
- Did Zeppelin suddenly become public domain? - Cody Miller, 2015-08-31, 17:13
- Agreed. - Funkmon, 2015-08-31, 17:37
- Agreed. - dogcow, 2015-08-31, 18:04
- I was going to say... - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-08-31, 17:44
- the music didn't fit the trailer at all - peaksutah, 2015-08-31, 17:48
- Use this one. - iconicbanana, 2015-08-31, 17:49
- Use this one. - peaksutah, 2015-08-31, 17:53
- I would have used this... - bluerunner, 2015-08-31, 22:35
- Use this one. - iconicbanana, 2015-08-31, 17:49
- If you're talking about the lyrics, I don't mind at all - ZackDark, 2015-08-31, 18:44
- Yeah, that was really weird - Kahzgul, 2015-08-31, 20:49
- Agreed. - Funkmon, 2015-08-31, 17:37
- my favorite rock song turned into a commercial is... - unoudid, 2015-08-31, 18:43
- NS:U2 flashbacks
- ZackDark, 2015-08-31, 18:48
- Not quite a "commercial"... - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-08-31, 18:54
- You're way off. - Funkmon, 2015-08-31, 20:05
- NS:U2 flashbacks
- ... (moar Zeppelin!) Bungie understands me.
- dogcow, 2015-08-31, 16:46
- M1887 reload twirl for The Chaperone reload animation (0:52)
- Chappy, 2015-08-31, 16:55
- Oryx Ass Hat... Confirmed?? - Doooskey, 2015-08-31, 17:30
- Oryx Ass Hat... Confirmed?? - Kuga, 2015-08-31, 18:36
- cheese hat +7
- Beorn, 2015-08-31, 19:37
- Oryx Ass Hat... Confirmed?? - Doooskey, 2015-08-31, 20:54
- cheese hat +7
- never mind this! - Raflection, 2015-08-31, 19:12
- never mind this! - CyberKN, 2015-08-31, 19:47
- kindly explain yourself sir
- Raflection, 2015-09-01, 04:24
- kindly explain yourself sir - CyberKN, 2015-09-01, 14:16
- kindly explain yourself sir
- never mind this! - CyberKN, 2015-08-31, 19:47
- Oryx Ass Hat... Confirmed?? - Kuga, 2015-08-31, 18:36
- Talk about disjointed - Beorn, 2015-08-31, 19:41
- Where I'm a hypocrite - Beorn, 2015-08-31, 19:47
- Dangit. You beat me to calling you a hypocrite... - Earendil, 2015-08-31, 19:59
- Guardians rocking the solar system. - dogcow, 2015-08-31, 20:10
- This is how I feel about this trailer - ZackDark, 2015-08-31, 22:39
- I think this is where they messed up. - DiscipleN2k, 2015-09-01, 14:52
- Dangit. You beat me to calling you a hypocrite... - Earendil, 2015-08-31, 19:59
- Agreed - Avateur, 2015-09-01, 02:58
- I feel like Bungie did this trailer 8 years ago, but better: - CyberKN, 2015-09-01, 15:05
- Where I'm a hypocrite - Beorn, 2015-08-31, 19:47
- I get to be an astronaut? - CyberKN, 2015-08-31, 16:24
- Kotaku shows off a Bungie animator's work. - cheapLEY, 2015-08-31, 12:31
(Destiny)
- Commenters there are worse then bungie.net - Durandal, 2015-08-31, 12:44
- Commenters there are worse then bungie.net - cheapLEY, 2015-08-31, 12:46
- Commenters there are worse then bungie.net - Durandal, 2015-08-31, 12:44