Sidebar
Latest News
Fireteam Builder Events (0/0)
- No Events currently scheduled
Latest postings
- 69%
![Empty posting / no text [ [ No text ] ]](themes/default/images/no_text.png)
1 hours, 14 minutes ago - 39.53%
![Empty posting / no text [ [ No text ] ]](themes/default/images/no_text.png)
20 hours, 7 minutes ago - The value of the "We messed up" tour
1 day, 12 hours, 32 min. ago - YAY
1 day, 12 hours, 36 min. ago - The value of the "We messed up" tour
1 day, 13 hours, 12 min. ago - The value of the "We messed up" tour
1 day, 13 hours, 31 min. ago - Activision taking over Halo
1 day, 13 hours, 35 min. ago - This meeting could be an email
![Empty posting / no text [ [ No text ] ]](themes/default/images/no_text.png)
1 day, 13 hours, 47 min. ago - YAY
1 day, 15 hours, 23 min. ago - [TSD] [URGENT] Winter Contingency, Park City UT Feb 12-15
1 day, 15 hours, 54 min. ago
- No Man's Sky - Grizzlei, 2013-12-07, 16:55
(Gaming)
- You just beat me posting it on the VGX thread :) - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 17:00
- You crazy - Grizzlei, 2013-12-07, 17:01
- No Man's Sky - Leviathan, 2013-12-07, 17:02
- No Man's Sky - breitzen, 2013-12-07, 17:09
- No Man's Sky - Chewbaccawakka, 2013-12-07, 18:44
- I wonder how long this has been in production. Very cool.
- INSANEdrive, 2013-12-07, 20:14
- I wonder how long this has been in production. Very cool.
- No Man's Sky - petetheduck, 2013-12-08, 03:43
- yeah, I'm kind of wondering what do you do?
- kidtsunami, 2013-12-08, 04:33
- No Man's Sky - Zeouterlimits, 2013-12-08, 08:53
- No Man's Sky - Mr Daax, 2013-12-08, 09:25
- No Man's Sky - Avateur, 2013-12-08, 10:16
- made me think of how excited I am for enemy starfighter - kidtsunami, 2013-12-08, 10:17
- No Man's Sky - kidtsunami, 2013-12-08, 13:23
- No Man's Sky - stabbim, 2013-12-09, 12:04
- No Man's Sky - Hedge, 2013-12-09, 16:27
- No Man's Sky - Kermit, 2013-12-09, 20:10
- yeah, I'm kind of wondering what do you do?
- No Man's Sky - mikefishr, 2013-12-09, 11:46
- You just beat me posting it on the VGX thread :) - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 17:00
- VGX Destiny Footage - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 16:17
(Destiny)
- Ahhh the music! - SigbiasSilva, 2013-12-07, 16:29
- Just makes me want Music of the Spheres even more!
- Xenos, 2013-12-07, 16:30
- I NEED IT!
- SigbiasSilva, 2013-12-07, 16:33
- yeah, can't wait, glad Marty clarified - kidtsunami, 2013-12-08, 04:38
- I NEED IT!
- Agreed! - Leviathan, 2013-12-07, 16:44
- Agreed! - Grizzlei, 2013-12-07, 16:44
- Just makes me want Music of the Spheres even more!
- Destiny is going to be too fun - Grizzlei, 2013-12-07, 16:33
- Haven't we been told that we wnt be flying them?
- scarab, 2013-12-08, 02:31
- yeah, at least in Destiny 1... never hurts to dream
- kidtsunami, 2013-12-08, 03:44
- yeah, at least in Destiny 1... never hurts to dream
- Haven't we been told that we wnt be flying them?
- VGX Destiny Footage - Fuertisimo, 2013-12-07, 18:12
- VGX Destiny Footage - PerseusSpartacus, 2013-12-07, 23:10
- was that a knife to the face around 1:15????
- kidtsunami, 2013-12-08, 04:39
- Yes. Yes it was. *IMG* - Xenos, 2013-12-08, 10:33
- Yes. Yes it was. *IMG* - kidtsunami, 2013-12-08, 11:58
- Yes. Yes it was. *IMG* - Xenos, 2013-12-08, 10:33
- Can I just say? - MrPadraig08, 2013-12-09, 06:49
- Can I just say? - Xenos, 2013-12-09, 07:41
- Ahhh the music! - SigbiasSilva, 2013-12-07, 16:29
- VGX, the Discussion Forum *OT* - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 15:06
(Gaming)
- Borderlands Tell Tale Games collab? - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 15:07
- Borderlands Tell Tale Games Teaser - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 16:22
- Borderlands Tell Tale Games Teaser - Phoenix_9286, 2013-12-07, 17:24
- Borderlands Tell Tale Games Teaser - stabbim, 2013-12-09, 12:06
- Borderlands Tell Tale Games Teaser - Phoenix_9286, 2013-12-09, 13:47
- Borderlands Tell Tale Games Teaser - stabbim, 2013-12-09, 12:06
- Borderlands Tell Tale Games Teaser - Phoenix_9286, 2013-12-07, 17:24
- Borderlands Tell Tale Games Teaser - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 16:22
- Tolerance - Grizzlei, 2013-12-07, 15:15
- Tolerance - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 15:18
- Tolerance - Leviathan, 2013-12-07, 15:40
- Aren't the VGAs always awful? - RC, 2013-12-07, 15:40
- Yeah but that doesn't mean it has to get offensive - Avateur, 2013-12-07, 16:42
- Tolerance - Schooly D, 2013-12-07, 15:54
- Tolerance - Grizzlei, 2013-12-07, 16:20
- ugh, glad I don't watch them
- kidtsunami, 2013-12-08, 03:47
- ugh, glad I don't watch them
- Tolerance - Grizzlei, 2013-12-07, 16:20
- These people are adorable - Grizzlei, 2013-12-07, 16:42
- Tolerance - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 15:18
- I don't think anyone is surprised by the Game of the Year - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 16:00
- Not a bad choice - Grizzlei, 2013-12-07, 16:05
- I don't think anyone is surprised by the Game of the Year - Chewbaccawakka, 2013-12-07, 16:06
- I don't think anyone is surprised by the Game of the Year - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 16:06
- I don't think anyone is surprised by the Game of the Year - Chewbaccawakka, 2013-12-07, 16:10
- I don't think anyone is surprised by the Game of the Year - Kermit, 2013-12-08, 13:55
- I don't think anyone is surprised by the Game of the Year - Cody Miller, 2013-12-08, 10:18
- I don't think anyone is surprised by the Game of the Year - Chewbaccawakka, 2013-12-08, 14:59
- I don't think anyone is surprised by the Game of the Year - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 16:06
- Is there really a reason? - Phoenix_9286, 2013-12-07, 16:07
- Is there really a reason? - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 16:08
- Is there really a reason? - Phoenix_9286, 2013-12-07, 16:12
- Try a Pierson's Puppeteer ;-)
- scarab, 2013-12-08, 02:49
- Try a Pierson's Puppeteer ;-)
- Is there really a reason? - Phoenix_9286, 2013-12-07, 16:12
- Is there really a reason? - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 16:08
- New Destiny Footage just shown, let's see when it's online.
- Xenos, 2013-12-07, 16:07
- Here is the Quantum Break Video - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 16:15
- Here is the Quantum Break Video - Chewbaccawakka, 2013-12-07, 16:20
- Here is the Quantum Break Video - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 16:21
- Here is the Quantum Break Video - Grizzlei, 2013-12-07, 16:27
- Here is the Quantum Break Video - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 16:21
- Here is the Quantum Break Video - Chewbaccawakka, 2013-12-07, 16:20
- Game of Thrones game by Telltale announced! - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 16:33
- Game of Thrones game by Telltale announced! - Cody Miller, 2013-12-07, 18:02
- Broken Age Featurette/Trailer - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 16:39
- Division Engine Trailer - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 17:12
- Thief Story Trailer - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 17:21
- Titanfall Ogre Trailer - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 17:32
- Titanfall Stryder Gameplay - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 18:33
- I'm so glad this is getting a simultaneous PC release
- JDQuackers, 2013-12-07, 18:59
- Same. Makes it easy to not buy an Xbox One :D
- Avateur, 2013-12-07, 19:46
- Same. Makes it easy to not buy an Xbox One :D
- :/ - INSANEdrive, 2013-12-07, 20:09
- It has to be admitted, - uberfoop, 2013-12-07, 22:26
- Borderlands Tell Tale Games collab? - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 15:07
- Team DBO Rides Again (Iron Brigade) - SonofMacPhisto, 2013-12-07, 13:06
(Gaming)
- Team DBO Rides Again (Iron Brigade) - Avateur, 2013-12-07, 16:43
- Team DBO Rides Again (Iron Brigade) - bluerunner, 2013-12-07, 17:00
- Team DBO Rides Again (Iron Brigade) - stabbim, 2013-12-09, 12:17
- Team DBO Rides Again (Iron Brigade) - HuskerAlpha, 2013-12-09, 21:27
- Team DBO Rides Again (Iron Brigade) - Avateur, 2013-12-07, 16:43
- Game Informer Chris Butcher Interview - Xenos, 2013-12-06, 19:05
(Destiny)
- Game Informer Chris Butcher Interview - uberfoop, 2013-12-06, 19:32
- Clarification needed - breitzen, 2013-12-06, 20:13
- Clarification needed - uberfoop, 2013-12-06, 20:30
- So you're telling me... - breitzen, 2013-12-06, 21:10
- Clarification needed - uberfoop, 2013-12-06, 20:30
- Clarification needed - breitzen, 2013-12-06, 20:13
- Game Informer Chris Butcher Interview - Zeouterlimits, 2013-12-07, 03:14
- Game Informer Chris Butcher Interview - Xenos, 2013-12-07, 12:54
- Game Informer Chris Butcher Interview - uberfoop, 2013-12-06, 19:32
- Bungie Weekly Update 12/6/2014 - Xenos, 2013-12-06, 18:21
(Destiny)
- Bungie Weekly Update 12/6/2014 - Xenos, 2013-12-06, 18:33
- Bungie Weekly Update 12/6/2014 - breitzen, 2013-12-06, 18:49
- Bungie Weekly Update 12/6/2014 - Kermit, 2013-12-06, 19:16
- Bungie Weekly Update 12/6/2014 - ncsuDuncan, 2013-12-06, 20:11
- Wait a second... - breitzen, 2013-12-06, 20:15
- 2nd Paragraph, Verse 2. - INSANEdrive, 2013-12-06, 21:20
- O.O
- ZackDark, 2013-12-07, 05:23
- 2nd Paragraph, Verse 2. - Malagate, 2013-12-07, 07:32
- 2nd Paragraph, Verse 2. - Claude Errera, 2013-12-07, 08:40
- O.O
- Heh. - ncsuDuncan, 2013-12-07, 08:46
- Heh. - breitzen, 2013-12-07, 09:38
- 2nd Paragraph, Verse 2. - INSANEdrive, 2013-12-06, 21:20
- Wait a second... - breitzen, 2013-12-06, 20:15
- Bungie Weekly Update 12/6/2014 - breitzen, 2013-12-06, 18:49
- Bungie Weekly Update 12/6/2014 - Xenos, 2013-12-06, 18:33
- Destiny Release Date Lottery: We have a winner! - Xenos, 2013-12-06, 18:20
(Destiny)
- Destiny Release Date Lottery: We have a winner! - marmot 1333, 2013-12-06, 19:21
- Destiny Release Date Lottery: We have a winner! - Decom, 2013-12-07, 18:20
- Destiny Release Date Lottery: We have a winner! - marmot 1333, 2013-12-06, 19:21
- Destiny launches 9/9/14 - Avateur, 2013-12-06, 16:18
(Destiny)
- Exciting! - SigbiasSilva, 2013-12-06, 16:23
- Beta Launches Summer - breitzen, 2013-12-06, 16:25
- That's too far. - GrizzNKev, 2013-12-06, 16:27
- So who won Xenos's game?
- ZackDark, 2013-12-06, 16:28
- I did by posting this before he had the chance to *NM* - Avateur, 2013-12-06, 16:30
- I did by posting this before he had the chance to *NM* - Xenos, 2013-12-06, 18:23
- Looks like marmot1333.
- Claude Errera, 2013-12-06, 16:32
- Right on the Money! Nice!
- breitzen, 2013-12-06, 16:37
- Looks like marmot1333. - roland, 2013-12-06, 16:50
- WHOA - marmot 1333, 2013-12-06, 16:51
- Congrats marmot 1333!
- INSANEdrive, 2013-12-06, 18:01
- Congrats!
- Xenos, 2013-12-06, 18:09
- WHOA - Cody Miller, 2013-12-06, 21:38
- WHOA - marmot 1333, 2013-12-06, 21:43
- WHOA - DeeJ, 2013-12-09, 16:36
- I smell shenanigans! - ZackDark, 2013-12-10, 05:51
- I smell shenanigans! - marmot 1333, 2013-12-10, 08:47
- I smell shenanigans! - ZackDark, 2013-12-10, 05:51
- Congrats marmot 1333!
- The important result. - uberfoop, 2013-12-06, 17:11
- The important result. - Cody Miller, 2013-12-06, 21:37
- The important result. - uberfoop, 2013-12-06, 22:02
- The important result. - Cody Miller, 2013-12-06, 21:37
- Right on the Money! Nice!
- Yeah!? I mean I know I didn't. But I've lost the link
- breitzen, 2013-12-06, 16:32
- Here. - Claude Errera, 2013-12-06, 16:34
- Here. - Schooly D, 2013-12-06, 16:36
- Here. - Claude Errera, 2013-12-06, 16:45
- I was only 10 days off? I'm proud of myself. Congrats M!
- Atsumi, 2013-12-07, 07:21
- Here. - Schooly D, 2013-12-06, 16:36
- Here. - Claude Errera, 2013-12-06, 16:34
- I did by posting this before he had the chance to *NM* - Avateur, 2013-12-06, 16:30
- Destiny launches 9/9/14 - Schooly D, 2013-12-06, 16:30
- Destiny launches 9/9/14 - GrizzNKev, 2013-12-06, 16:31
- I'm so excited! - breitzen, 2013-12-06, 16:40
- Here's what I'm taking away from this: - GrizzNKev, 2013-12-06, 16:47
- Here's what I'm taking away from this: - Flynn J Taggart, 2013-12-06, 17:24
- Here's what I'm taking away from this: - uberfoop, 2013-12-06, 17:30
- Here's what I'm taking away from this: - Flynn J Taggart, 2013-12-06, 17:24
- Yay! - Kermit, 2013-12-06, 17:42
- Destiny launches 9/9/14 - Egodude, 2013-12-06, 17:44
- I totally almost kicked everybody's ass - Grizzlei, 2013-12-06, 22:10
- I totally almost kicked everybody's ass - uberfoop, 2013-12-06, 22:17
- I totally almost kicked everybody's ass - ZackDark, 2013-12-07, 05:17
- I totally almost kicked everybody's ass - uberfoop, 2013-12-06, 22:17
- INT. KOTICK'S PALACE - THRONE ROOM - ncsuDuncan, 2013-12-06, 23:44
- But seriously. - ncsuDuncan, 2013-12-06, 23:55
- But seriously. - JDQuackers, 2013-12-07, 11:02
- HOHOHOHO - tarehart, 2013-12-07, 12:34
- But seriously. - ncsuDuncan, 2013-12-06, 23:55
- NINE MONTHS!? - RC, 2013-12-07, 12:14
- NINE MONTHS!? - Cody Miller, 2013-12-07, 13:52
- Another 3+ months? Awww... - ShadowOfTheVoid, 2013-12-07, 13:55
- Oh, and 15 years to the day after the Dreamcast's launch!
- ShadowOfTheVoid, 2013-12-07, 13:55
- US launch*
- Schooly D, 2013-12-07, 15:12
- US launch*
- Oh, and 15 years to the day after the Dreamcast's launch!
- Thoughts - Schooly D, 2013-12-07, 15:53
- Destiny launches 9/9/14 - LostSpartan, 2013-12-07, 19:54
- Destiny launches 9/9/14 - Hyokin, 2013-12-09, 03:15
- Destiny Footage at VGX - Xenos, 2013-12-06, 13:08
(Destiny)
- On criticizing your favorite game company - Fuertisimo, 2013-12-06, 11:16
(Destiny)
- It's the flavor that sticks with me - MrPadraig08, 2013-12-06, 11:28
- On criticizing your favorite game company - Xenos, 2013-12-06, 12:06
- On criticizing your favorite game company - Avateur, 2013-12-06, 16:53
- On criticizing your favorite game company - Kermit, 2013-12-06, 12:12
- On criticizing your favorite game company - SonofMacPhisto, 2013-12-06, 12:42
- On criticizing your favorite game company - marmot 1333, 2013-12-06, 13:11
- On criticizing your favorite game company - Cody Miller, 2013-12-06, 13:53
- On criticizing your favorite game company - Ragashingo, 2013-12-06, 15:36
- On criticizing your favorite game company - Fuertisimo, 2013-12-06, 16:03
- On criticizing your favorite game company - marmot 1333, 2013-12-06, 16:58
- On criticizing your favorite game company - Leviathan, 2013-12-06, 15:00
- On criticizing your favorite game company - Zeouterlimits, 2013-12-06, 15:04
- DBO Drawing Board: Law of the Land - MrPadraig08, 2013-12-06, 08:12
(Fan Creations)
- Heh, nice! - ncsuDuncan, 2013-12-06, 19:47
- DBO Drawing Board: Law of the Land - Xenos, 2013-12-06, 19:50
- DBO Drawing Board: Law of the Land - General Vagueness, 2013-12-06, 21:30
- DBO Drawing Board: Law of the Land - MrPadraig08, 2013-12-06, 21:54
- DBO Drawing Board: Law of the Land - ZackDark, 2013-12-07, 05:15
- Customs Night (let's try this again edition) - General Vagueness, 2013-12-04, 22:03
(Recruitment)
- Chris Barrett talks Destiny art - GrimBrother IV, 2013-12-04, 12:34
(Destiny)
- Chris Barrett talks Destiny art - Zeouterlimits, 2013-12-04, 12:41
- Chris Barrett talks Destiny art - Xenos, 2013-12-04, 22:19
- Tyson Green interiew is the best. - Mr Danger, 2013-12-05, 17:01
- Where's mah DBO tv? - GunRunner48, 2013-12-04, 07:37
(Destiny)
- He's been busy - MrPadraig08, 2013-12-04, 07:43
- Priorities suck!! - GunRunner48, 2013-12-04, 07:56
- Where's mah DBO tv? - Xenos, 2013-12-04, 08:26
- Where's mah DBO tv? - ncsuDuncan, 2013-12-05, 21:51
- He's been busy - MrPadraig08, 2013-12-04, 07:43
- Destiny Info Dump - Xenos, 2013-12-03, 22:55
(Destiny)
- Game of the Year - Grizzlei, 2013-12-03, 23:10
- There had better be... - GrizzNKev, 2013-12-04, 00:19
- I agree. Tiger man must live on tattooed on our hearts. - INSANEdrive, 2013-12-04, 11:00
- There had better be... - GrizzNKev, 2013-12-04, 00:19
- I just want to put this in bold for everyone. - MrPadraig08, 2013-12-04, 06:58
- NO BLOOD FOR OIL!
- bryan newman, 2013-12-05, 11:40
- I wonder if they have hydrocarbon seas on their planet. - scarab, 2013-12-12, 04:27
- NO BLOOD FOR OIL!
- Destiny Info Dump - marmot 1333, 2013-12-04, 07:20
- Destiny Info Dump - Xenos, 2013-12-04, 08:27
- Destiny Info Dump - Leviathan, 2013-12-04, 08:30
- Destiny Info Dump - Xenos, 2013-12-04, 08:51
- Destiny Info Dump - marmot 1333, 2013-12-04, 17:39
- Destiny Info Dump - urk, 2013-12-04, 09:46
- Destiny Info Dump - marmot 1333, 2013-12-11, 11:18
- Destiny Info Dump - Xenos, 2013-12-04, 08:51
- Destiny Info Dump - Leviathan, 2013-12-04, 08:30
- Destiny Info Dump - Xenos, 2013-12-04, 08:27
- Destiny Info Dump - mikefishr, 2013-12-04, 09:10
- It's a downer, but... - MrPadraig08, 2013-12-04, 10:49
- Destiny Info Dump - Mr Daax, 2013-12-04, 10:54
- Not Learning - Cody Miller, 2013-12-04, 11:35
- I dunno, man. - SonofMacPhisto, 2013-12-04, 11:56
- I dunno, man. - stabbim, 2013-12-05, 19:18
- Not Learning - Leviathan, 2013-12-04, 12:08
- Not Learning - Cody Miller, 2013-12-04, 12:18
- Not Learning - Leviathan, 2013-12-04, 12:21
- Not Learning - Cody Miller, 2013-12-04, 23:58
- Gentleman, please... - Grizzlei, 2013-12-05, 00:32
- Here's what I want - SonofMacPhisto, 2013-12-05, 07:48
- Dude..... - MrPadraig08, 2013-12-05, 07:51
- Dude..... - SonofMacPhisto, 2013-12-05, 07:53
- This needs to be in person. :P
- Grizzlei, 2013-12-05, 09:24
- Dude..... - Cody Miller, 2013-12-05, 10:45
- Dude..... - Kermit, 2013-12-05, 11:07
- Dude..... - Leviathan, 2013-12-05, 11:31
- Dude..... - Xenos, 2013-12-05, 11:34
- Dude..... - MrPadraig08, 2013-12-05, 11:36
- Talk about gnashing of teeth and great despair.
- MrPadraig08, 2013-12-05, 11:34
- Dude..... - Xenos, 2013-12-05, 11:34
- Dude..... - Leviathan, 2013-12-05, 11:31
- Dude..... - Kermit, 2013-12-05, 11:07
- Dude..... - Leviathan, 2013-12-05, 11:30
- Dude..... - MrPadraig08, 2013-12-05, 07:51
- Here's what I want - SonofMacPhisto, 2013-12-05, 07:48
- Typo - GrimBrother IV, 2013-12-05, 07:58
- Gentleman, please... - Grizzlei, 2013-12-05, 00:32
- Not Learning - Cody Miller, 2013-12-04, 23:58
- Not Learning - Leviathan, 2013-12-04, 12:21
- Not Learning - Cody Miller, 2013-12-04, 12:18
- I dunno, man. - SonofMacPhisto, 2013-12-04, 11:56
- Also - Cody Miller, 2013-12-04, 12:01
- Does anyone else feel like they are bathing in mind gravy? - GrimBrother IV, 2013-12-04, 13:07
- I might if I knew what "mind gravy" is.
- Xenos, 2013-12-04, 13:08
- Does anyone else feel like they are bathing in mind gravy? - SonofMacPhisto, 2013-12-04, 13:08
- My inner 7 year-old is in full squee. - Malagate, 2013-12-04, 14:01
- Yes, I'm lovin' it™ - MrPadraig08, 2013-12-04, 13:16
- It's like gravy.. But for your mind.
- GrimBrother IV, 2013-12-04, 13:36
- *Raises hand* - LostSpartan, 2013-12-04, 15:50
- Does anyone else feel like they are bathing in mind gravy? - kidtsunami, 2013-12-05, 02:36
- I might if I knew what "mind gravy" is.
- feel like I need to play Dark Souls to process this - kidtsunami, 2013-12-05, 02:32
- ALL PLAYERS...ONE WORLD? - Mid7night, 2013-12-05, 10:30
- ALL PLAYERS...ONE WORLD? - Kermit, 2013-12-05, 11:05
- Not Learning - Cody Miller, 2013-12-04, 11:35
- Destiny Info Dump - SonofMacPhisto, 2013-12-04, 12:00
- Destiny Info Dump - HuskerAlpha, 2013-12-04, 14:55
- Destiny Info Dump - SonofMacPhisto, 2013-12-05, 07:56
- Destiny Info Dump - HuskerAlpha, 2013-12-05, 08:26
- Destiny Info Dump - SonofMacPhisto, 2013-12-05, 07:56
- Destiny Info Dump - HuskerAlpha, 2013-12-04, 14:55
- The Darkness? - Mr Daax, 2013-12-08, 05:34
- A couple quotes - Mr Daax, 2013-12-08, 09:45
- Very nice. In return I offer a bit of Speculation :) - Ragashingo, 2013-12-08, 14:52
- Very nice. In return I offer a bit of Speculation :) - JDQuackers, 2013-12-10, 09:50
- Very nice. In return I offer a bit of Speculation :) - Ragashingo, 2013-12-08, 14:52
- Seems like there holding that one pretty close to the chest - MrPadraig08, 2013-12-08, 21:14
- A couple quotes - Mr Daax, 2013-12-08, 09:45
- Game of the Year - Grizzlei, 2013-12-03, 23:10
- Guardian Radio Episode 39 12/03/13 - roland, 2013-12-03, 21:55
(Fan Creations)
- Co-op Night: Midnight - Kermit, 2013-12-03, 20:12
(Recruitment)
- MIDNIIIIIIIIIGHT! - MrPadraig08, 2013-12-04, 10:51
- MIDNIIIIIIIIIGHT! - General Vagueness, 2013-12-04, 17:47
- Co-op Night: Midnight - bluerunner, 2013-12-05, 09:43
- Co-op Night: Midnight - Kermit, 2013-12-05, 09:57
- Co-op Night: Midnight - General Vagueness, 2013-12-13, 14:05
- Co-op Night: Midnight - ZackDark, 2013-12-05, 11:40
- So... much... shaking. - LostSpartan, 2013-12-06, 13:40
- Co-op Night: Midnight - Kermit, 2013-12-05, 09:57
- MIDNIIIIIIIIIGHT! - MrPadraig08, 2013-12-04, 10:51
- When this game hits a score of 88 on Metacritic.... - Ibeechu, 2013-12-03, 17:32
(Destiny)
- When this game hits a score of 88 on Metacritic.... - Cody Miller, 2013-12-03, 20:19
- Heh.
- Ragashingo, 2013-12-03, 20:26
- When this game hits a score of 88 on Metacritic.... - MrPadraig08, 2013-12-04, 08:07
- When McFly plays guitar music in Dad's ear... - SonofMacPhisto, 2013-12-04, 12:01
- When McFly plays guitar music in Dad's ear... - Xenos, 2013-12-04, 12:34
- Brofist
- SonofMacPhisto, 2013-12-04, 12:35
- Brofist
- When McFly plays guitar music in Dad's ear... - Xenos, 2013-12-04, 12:34
- Well played, sir.
- Malagate, 2013-12-04, 14:03
- Heh.
- Photoshoppers - GrimBrother IV, 2013-12-05, 12:59
- When this game hits a score of 88 on Metacritic.... - Cody Miller, 2013-12-03, 20:19
- Bungie.Org MatchMaking Night - 12/5/13. - Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316), 2013-12-03, 12:27
(Recruitment)
- Bungie.Org MatchMaking Night - 12/5/13. - General Vagueness, 2013-12-04, 16:36
- Destiny to be cover of January Game Informer - GrimBrother IV, 2013-12-03, 09:20
(Destiny)
- Destiny to be cover of January Game Informer - Xenos, 2013-12-03, 09:27
- I'd like this cover to be Destiny's cover art. Beautiful.
- Leviathan, 2013-12-03, 16:29
- Like this? - INSANEdrive, 2013-12-03, 19:23
- Yes, please! We wants it!
- Leviathan, 2013-12-03, 19:39
- Now that's boxart!
- Zero, 2013-12-03, 19:41
- Somebody please join me in prayer - Grizzlei, 2013-12-03, 20:06
- Somebody please join me in prayer - Leviathan, 2013-12-03, 20:37
- Love it! - breitzen, 2013-12-04, 06:05
- Front Page?!?!? O_o - INSANEdrive, 2013-12-05, 16:42
- Yes, please! We wants it!
- Like this? - INSANEdrive, 2013-12-03, 19:23
- Oooh that looks nice! - LostSpartan, 2013-12-03, 18:02
- This is much better than the Edge cover they did
- kidtsunami, 2013-12-04, 01:07
- I own a PS3 now. - Kermit, 2013-12-02, 20:41
(Gaming)
- I own a PS3 now. - Zeouterlimits, 2013-12-03, 13:22
- I own a PS3 now. - Kermit, 2013-12-03, 19:10
- I own a PS3 now. - Zeouterlimits, 2013-12-04, 10:35
- I own a PS3 now. - Kermit, 2013-12-03, 19:10
- I own a PS3 now. - Zeouterlimits, 2013-12-03, 13:22
- Happy birthday to our purplest member! - ZackDark, 2013-12-02, 15:49
(Off-Topic)
- Can't, get, that, image, out of my mind - scarab, 2013-12-02, 16:35
- Oh... - ZackDark, 2013-12-02, 17:06
- Happy Super Belated Birthday, Hyo!
- Grizzlei, 2013-12-03, 20:58
- Happy Super Belated Birthday, Hyo! - General Vagueness, 2013-12-04, 16:25
- I'm shocked at how unbelated you are being belated
- Grizzlei, 2013-12-04, 16:35
- And again - ZackDark, 2013-12-04, 19:33
- I'm shocked at how unbelated you are being belated
- Happy Super Belated Birthday, Hyo! - General Vagueness, 2013-12-04, 16:25
- Can't, get, that, image, out of my mind - scarab, 2013-12-02, 16:35
- SomeFriends Studios Documentary - Postmortem, 2013-12-02, 09:22
(Off-Topic)
- Held Back By Old Hardware - kidtsunami, 2013-12-02, 02:35
(Destiny)
- Held Back By Old Hardware - Xenos, 2013-12-02, 08:16
- Held Back By Old Hardware - uberfoop, 2013-12-02, 08:29
- Held Back By Old Hardware - kidtsunami, 2013-12-03, 02:10
- Battlefield 4 Emblems - cheapLEY, 2013-12-01, 13:55
(Off-Topic)
- Battlefield 4 Emblems - Kermit, 2013-12-03, 10:20
- Battlefield 4 Emblems - RC, 2013-12-03, 15:37
- Battlefield 4 Emblems - Kermit, 2013-12-03, 10:20
- CoD, Activision, and Destiny - Schooly D, 2013-12-01, 11:42
(Gaming)
- CoD, Activision, and Destiny - Leviathan, 2013-12-01, 12:51
- CoD, Activision, and Destiny - Cody Miller, 2013-12-01, 13:54
- CoD, Activision, and Destiny - Leviathan, 2013-12-01, 14:57
- CoD, Activision, and Destiny - Cody Miller, 2013-12-01, 13:54
- CoD, Activision, and Destiny - RC, 2013-12-01, 13:34
- CoD, Activision, and Destiny - stabbim, 2013-12-02, 08:53
- CoD, Activision, and Destiny - Ragashingo, 2013-12-01, 14:42
- CoD, Activision, and Destiny - Malagate, 2013-12-01, 17:40
- CoD, Activision, and Destiny - Durandal, 2013-12-01, 18:35
- uhhhh what? - kidtsunami, 2013-12-02, 03:15
- uhhhh what? - Durandal, 2013-12-02, 04:54
- fair enough - kidtsunami, 2013-12-02, 05:07
- fair enough - Durandal, 2013-12-02, 08:17
- fair enough - kidtsunami, 2013-12-02, 05:07
- uhhhh what? - Durandal, 2013-12-02, 04:54
- uhhhh what? - kidtsunami, 2013-12-02, 03:15
- CoD, Activision, and Destiny - Leviathan, 2013-12-01, 12:51
- Sunday Reading - The Psych of First Person Shooters - SonofMacPhisto, 2013-12-01, 07:38
(Gaming)
- I liked reading that - ZackDark, 2013-12-01, 09:01
- Sunday Reading - The Psych of First Person Shooters - Kermit, 2013-12-01, 10:24
- This article is kind of a joke... - RC, 2013-12-01, 10:29
- This article is kind of a joke... - Cody Miller, 2013-12-02, 12:29
- This article is kind of a joke... - Ragashingo, 2013-12-02, 14:04
- This article is kind of a joke... - Malagate, 2013-12-02, 14:19
- This article is kind of a joke... - Cody Miller, 2013-12-02, 15:24
- This article is kind of a joke... - Cody Miller, 2013-12-02, 12:29
- Flow - Cody Miller, 2013-12-02, 12:24
- [Phase 1 Complete] Secret Santa 2013 - JDQuackers, 2013-11-30, 21:12
(Recruitment)
- New Weekly Update. - Kermit, 2013-11-29, 15:15
(Destiny)
- Local, too. - Claude Errera, 2013-11-29, 15:22
- New Items on the Bungie Store - Xenos, 2013-11-29, 13:51
(Destiny)