Natural progression (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, September 01, 2017, 14:57 (2438 days ago) @ Cody Miller

And you ignore the point that, at least in rise of Iron, that was not an option if you wanted to raid. I have to play activities I don't like to do Raids and Trials. Rather than improve since TTK, that aspect got worse.

Nothing should hold me back from choosing the challenges I want to tackle. Nothing that is, but myself and my ability.

I didn't ignore that I actually addressed it directly in my post "I honestly don't know how anyone could play 100s of hours of this game if the only thing they enjoy takes up 10% of that time." You have every right to not like the vast majority of the game, but you KNOW what the game is at this point. YOU CHOOSE to play something you don't like. Bungie isn't holding a gun to your head forcing you to play it. Trying to say that playing strikes and the loot cave are objectively the same is ridiculous. I could train a monkey to shoot into the loot cave for me for hours. Having to negotiate a strike and actually participate in combat is not AT ALL the same. You can dislike it as much, but that's not the same thing.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread