Skill Up reviews Curse of Osiris: "F*** these guys." (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 10:16 (2474 days ago) @ Korny

Remember when I said that my brother loves most everything about Destiny 2 except raiding? He told me yesterday that he had deleted the game already after hitting the lockouts. As soon as he was hit with the inability to do the things that he loved, he ditched the game. Zero tolerance, zero patience, zero attempts to work with what was available to him.

WHAT LOCKOUTS?! Seriously. From where I'm standing, Des2ny got rid of all the barriers!

I played through the story missions for Curse of Osiris ONCE, then did nothing else until the raid lair. I didn't have to grind strikes. I didn't have to level up guns. And my light level was not a problem at all.

Where does your brother feel like he's being held back? I'm genuinely curious. Des2ny seems to be the least frustrating of the two games when it comes to not putting bullshit in your way.

Anyway, he recommends Double Fine's Gang Beasts as a fun game to play with friends instead, and I'm probably going to take him up on that.

Gang Beasts on on the level of Mario Party dude. It's super cool for maybe 15 minutes. Just my opinion.

Anyway, Life is Strange Before the Storm concludes tomorrow!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread