Skill up Math (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 08:52 (2380 days ago) @ Korny

and while I could understand the mistake being made in the video (the Prophesies were pretty new when he made it, maybe he hadn't figured out all the ways to get the drops he needed), it's really surprising to see you repeating his (incorrect) words.

I haven't finished the main story yet, so I don't have access to any of the adventures that you need to complete to even start getting the Lost Prophecies. That said, I was helping Canecutter last night, and he got one for doing the Public Event on Mercury, and nothing else. We ran the public event again, and he got another.
Also, as Breitzen pointed out, the UI says that you have to do Public Events, and I doubt most people will stay on Mercury to wait for the lone public event long enough to realize that you can get the juice boxes from the Defenders...

Cane said that there's a two part thing, each requiring ten thingies, so we were like "Yeah, no", and we did some Mayhem instead. So yeah, we seem to have made an incorrect deduction based on poor UI and in-game mechanics, but it's a pretty understandable mistake.

Okay, fair enough. As a point of reference, I just played to get these; I didn't really do anything I hadn't been doing anyway. Yeah, I paid attention to how many of each resource I had, and I made sure to go back to Vance when I had enough, so there wasn't a lot of downtime between Prophesies... but it's not tough at all to earn these.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread