This is next-level trolling :-) (Destiny)

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 12:00 (2380 days ago) @ Korny

Look man, you're waaaaayyyyyy more defensive about this than I expected. Sorry if I offended you, but you usually have thick skin and I thought you'd appreciate the irony. I'll respond to your comments, but it's not my intent to piss you off.

Are you saying that Cane isn't trustworthy? Kind of sounds like that's what you're saying...

Sure, you could twist the words to mean that. But you know that's not what I mean. You just have to look to the part you quoted below to realize that's not what I'm saying. I'm just pointing out that you are reporting on someone else's report which is not the same thing.

Maybe you would have noticed getting stuff from different sources. Your experience is filtered through the other's experience. Sympathy is not the same as empathy.

Right... but we were literally doing the same thing, together. I would have likely come to the same exact conclusion that he did, and the same one that Skill Up came to. Is it possible that RNG might have had an effect that would have given me a drop when I shot one specific enemy that he didn't? Yeah. But two completely different people both came to the same exact conclusion after playing the game. Why wouldn't I come to the same conclusion, especially if I was right there with one of them?

Claude and I did not have that experience. I mean, sure, you may have made the exact same conclusions, but you may not have. What would your experience have been if you were tagging along with Claude?

Does that compare in any way to cheapLEY's "I don't want to listen to a word he says, so I'm just gonna say that he's wrong about whatever he says, and I'm right, no matter what anyone else says either!"

Heh, I was never talking about cheapLEY. No need for comparisons.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread