Skill up Math (Destiny)

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 23:25 (2473 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I was going to answer this point by point, but I don't have the energy, or, frankly, the desire.

I'll just say that I don't actually care what this guy thinks. I stopped watching because he immediately came off like every other sanctimonious streamer that thinks Destiny should be a game designed solely for them. Also his restaurant analogy was fucking stupid.

I think it's fun watching a video from someone people think isn't just another X. There are Madden vloggers, baseball vloggers, game streamers, let's players, and so on. Unfortunately, if they have a following, they're usually just another X.

Like, this guy puts thought into what he says and doesn't start off with "HEY IT'S YA BOI SKILL UP BACK AGAIN WITH DAILY DESTINY VIDEOS LIKE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE CALL ME FOR AVON BEAUTY PRODUCTS," but he's pretty much like the other ones.

You really find the abnormal ones with fewer than ten thousand views. They don't interact much with their few fans, they have specific goals, as opposed to just putting out videos where they navel gaze or find an excuse to do something. They're also often the most boring.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread