So it's just like The Dark Below, but better? (Destiny)

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 10:12 (2380 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 10:26

His conclusion is not simply that Destiny 2 is “worse now”, his conclusion is that CoO shows that Bungie has no ability or intention of making the kind of improvements that he feels the game needs.

I mean, wasn't everyone super disappointed in Vanilla D1 and the DLC was the straw that broke the camel's back. Except for the raid, which many loved but thought was worse than VoG.

Curse of Osiris has much better missions than TDB (Rasputin's Vault excepted), and a raid activity that many consider superior to the first D2 raid.

You hear valid critique, I hear the same stuff I've been hearing since Destiny shipped. The game is not going to change to meet everyone's hopes/dreams and people are naive if they think that at this point. IMHO, D2 is largely a much better game than D1. The only exception is that I don't feel as powerful, so... add more supers and abilities for me on that magic checklist of hopes/dreams.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread