Jason Schreier interviewed Luke Smith and Mark Noseworthy (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 09:18 (1745 days ago) @ Cody Miller

“Highest levels” is nebulous at best of a description. There is no meaning to it, so you would need to be more specific as to what you mean, because I can’t think of anyway to play Destiny where you are forced to Engage the game in any way you don’t choose to.

It’s been a problem since nearly day 1!

I liked raids and crucible. Can you play raids without first leveling up? No? Well gee then I have to level up and grind for powerful rewards even though I don’t want to.

You can now, which is something I liked.

I bought Forsaken this past week. I'm not even halfway done with the campaign, and I jumped up from 380 to 500+. As soon as I complete the campaign and hit 50, I'm going to be given a short 20-minute quest that will give me gear that will shoot me up to 690. This will be enough to do every bit of endgame content. Every single raid/raid lair, though I might not be able to beat the newest one. That said, casual play of only the stuff I wanted to do on PS4 (playing only a single character) already has me at 720+, which is enough to beat the entire raid, if I wished to do so.

Plus, Menagerie is fun, and the better you are, the harder it gets, so there's challenge if you seek it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread