Grind is in the eye of the beholder (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, July 01, 2019, 14:05 (1762 days ago) @ Ragashingo

It's a slow Monday during a holiday week and I just read this whole thread. Good grief how y'all keep things straight is beyond me. Here are my takeaways.

• Cody went Cody and for some reason people still receive this as an unexpected affront.
• One man's grind is another man's treasure.
• I've never seen Sixth sense but know how it ends, so don't see a need in watching it.
• I beat all raids in D1, with all experienced teammates. To me, I was still playing blind. Even when I played them again...I still felt blind.
• I've not played any of the D2 raids, aside from a couple times when I've joined some teams to help them finish a small section. These people had no idea I knew nothing of the task. I was kind of a disaster.
• Claude, bless your heart man. A chanterelle sauteed in butter tossed in salt is a life changing thing. A cold beer with a plate of fried shrooms with horseradish sauce hits the spot every time. More for me, I reckon :)
• As for the salted chocolate, I will take a stand on this. Yes. Salted chocolate is legit. As is spicy chile chocolate. I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread