Everybody gets one. (Destiny)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Saturday, November 02, 2019, 08:42 (1645 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

With some of the edits, the edges are smoothed,

Certainly the intent of the edits. I should point out there were all made before your post however.

but done is done and there is still plenty to show.

Quoting large swathes of text with no notes beyond two bolded sentences seems rather excessive. If you want explain something please do so, rather than alluding to further explanations to come.

Now, as a reminder, it isn't the topic it's the tone implied by the verbatim. Something that even when expressed, you seem totally blind to, thus leading to this post you read before you.

Hardly blind to. I jut refuse to accept that your interpreting my words in a particular way retroactively changes my intent.

Your first post has a certain obligation to it. "Yet another overpriced cosmetic". It has an air of propensity to it that implys insult, as if to indirectly say "How dare they!".

This, at least, is a fairly correct interpretation. I do feel a certain hyperbolic sense of "how dare they". It's a feeling I have about a great many things practiced by a great many people.

I don't see how expressing that is an issue, however. I'm certainly not the only one to do so, even within this thread.

Downside of that is, in the event of edits, I don't see them.

/shrug

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread