Psh! Poppycock! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, November 03, 2019, 13:43 (1644 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Easier to keep schtum and laugh at non-Titans for their inferior jumps.

Not a titan, but at least I'm not a warlock!

I would also like to make a correcting response to the, as always, incorrect yet gentle snark on the best jump set in the game, that of the Warlock. Please do note that Warlocks are the only ones who don't NEED (like... seriously) an exotic to make their jumps actually any good. I don't need Lion Rampant, I do that naturally through Controlled Glide. Nor do I need an exotic to make my in air maneuverability actually good (with Twilight Garrison), as that is naturally what I can do with Icarus Dash. I don't need ST0MP-EE5 to jump far, as that happens already, aided even more with my super cabilitys. All said, there is one concession with default jump height, but frankly a high mobility solves 99.9% of instances where you would need to jump for height in the game. More often then not it is the horizontal distance of the jump that matters. The only time I need an exotic is if I want to transcend the capacity to jump. With the Worldline Zero Exotic Sword I don't jump - I fly. In other words, it's not the Warlock jump that sucks.

Get gud scrubz! ;P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread