A Public Note. (Off-Topic)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, December 22, 2019, 18:43 (1586 days ago) @ Kermit

I have not, nor have I been, reading this thread sans a few moments from its spark. That said, I am one to click the list of "Latest Postings" as I jump on and off this site every now and again. To what I have read, I have skimmed.

Kermit, from where I sit you have absolutely nothing to fear. Weep for Korny, as he is all the lesser from whatever deep vice has continually pinched out deep this fuel of fear which imbibes forth as venomously malignant verbiage, unchanged. I can say without hindrance or hesitation that many here who, be they active or no longer make effort to speak due to veritable reasons (perhaps seen here in this thread), know you as one of the best in the gold-standard that DBO has still in capability to provide. We are better because you are here. We are honored to even know you by whatever amount that may be. And despite this slander you have endured, you have absolutely nothing to fear.

<3

-INSANEdrive

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread