Visit “Front Page”

DBO Forums

  • DBO Fireteam Builder
  • Log in
  • Register
 
New topic
  • Refresh
  • Order
  • Fold threads
  • Table view
 
  [«]
[»]
[+/-]

Sidebar

Latest News

  • See you starside, Guardian.
  • TWID 5-9-24
  • TWID 5-2-24
  • TWID 4-25-24
  • The Final Shape: Developer Preview Recap

Fireteam Builder Events (0/0)

  • No Events currently scheduled

Latest postings

  • Nice metaphor
    13 hours, 19 minutes ago
  • Nice metaphor
    13 hours, 58 minutes ago
  • [TSD] Cruise Control: Volume 5
    22 hours, 54 minutes ago
  • YAY
    3 days ago
  • They didn't age well. [ [ No text ] ]
    3 days ago
  • Activision taking over Halo
    3 days ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    4 days ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    4 days ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    4 days ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    4 days ago
  • New Matchmaking Algorithm goes live on Wednesday. - CyberKN, 2016-01-26, 00:22 [*] (Destiny)
    • Yesssssssss..... [ No text ] - Kahzgul, 2016-01-26, 03:29
    • New Matchmaking Algorithm goes live on Wednesday. - Kermit, 2016-01-26, 17:01
      • New Matchmaking Algorithm goes live on Wednesday. - Oholiab, 2016-01-26, 22:40
        • Found it. - CyberKN, 2016-01-26, 22:44
  • Flawless Kings Fall - Cody Miller, 2016-01-25, 19:58 [*] (Recruitment)
    • I'm in. [ No text ] - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-25, 20:03
    • Count me in [ No text ] - Speedracer513, 2016-01-25, 20:25
    • Put me in as a maybe - slycrel, 2016-01-25, 21:14
    • Git Gud at jumping. - Korny, 2016-01-25, 21:18
      • Git Gud at jumping. - Cody Miller, 2016-01-25, 21:23
      • Git Gud at jumping. - Claude Errera, 2016-01-25, 21:37
    • Flawless Kings Fall - a definite maybe. I want to. [ No text ] - dogcow, 2016-01-25, 21:54
    • Prediction: - CyberKN, 2016-01-25, 22:02
      • +1 - TheeChaos, 2016-01-26, 19:18
    • Flawless Kings Fall - Vortech, 2016-01-27, 01:24
  • Line 'em up (Blade Dancer in the Zone) - Robot Chickens, 2016-01-25, 19:45 [*] (Destiny)
    • Niiiiice :) [ No text ] - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-25, 20:03
    • Got to love how 1 moment can make a terrible game worth it! [ No text ] - ChrisTheeCrappy, 2016-01-25, 20:53
      • Upon examination... - Robot Chickens, 2016-01-25, 23:03
  • PS4 Oryx Challenge Mode? - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-25, 18:52 [*] (Destiny)
    • +1, will try if checkpoint available. [ No text ] - slycrel, 2016-01-25, 19:20
  • Rift tips - Durandal, 2016-01-25, 17:19 [*] (Destiny)
    • Or play without a fireteam and loose by mercy rule. :) [ No text ] - Chappy, 2016-01-25, 19:21
      • Alternatively, play as a fireteam and get mercy rule'd. [ No text ] - ProbablyLast, 2016-01-25, 19:23
        • Or invite people on the other team to your party and collude [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2016-01-25, 19:42
          • Or don't play iron banner. [ No text ] - ProbablyLast, 2016-01-25, 20:19
    • Spark Carrier Tips - Blackt1g3r, 2016-01-25, 21:00
    • Bubble train. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-25, 21:07
      • Bubble train. - dogcow, 2016-01-25, 22:02
      • Bubble train. - Blackt1g3r, 2016-01-25, 22:16
        • Bubble train. - Durandal, 2016-01-25, 23:54
    • Twilight mr. Garrison - electricpirate, 2016-01-25, 23:40
    • One More Thing. - Morpheus, 2016-01-27, 00:06
      • One More Thing. - Blackt1g3r, 2016-01-27, 20:43
  • Galgoroth hard 360 - Raflection, 2016-01-25, 17:17 [*] (Destiny)
    • Are there any of us left on 360? - Funkmon, 2016-01-25, 17:36
      • Are there any of us left on 360? - Raflection, 2016-01-25, 17:41
        • Are there any of us left on 360? - unoudid, 2016-01-25, 18:18
    • Galgoroth hard 360 - Up North 65, 2016-01-25, 19:13
      • Good luck timing it! [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2016-01-25, 19:33
      • Galgoroth hard 360 - Claude Errera, 2016-01-25, 19:38
      • Galgoroth hard 360 - Blackt1g3r, 2016-01-25, 20:52
    • Never mind - Raflection, 2016-01-25, 23:53
      • Never mind - narcogen, 2016-01-26, 23:43
  • Anyone have a Golgoroth checkpoint on the PS4? - Kermit, 2016-01-25, 15:50 [*] (Destiny)
    • Anyone have a Golgoroth checkpoint on the PS4? - Speedracer513, 2016-01-25, 15:56
  • Awesome Vault of Glass Art - Speedracer513, 2016-01-25, 14:39 [*] (Fan Creations)
    • New Desktop Wallpaper [ No text ] - CyberKN, 2016-01-25, 15:02
    • Nice find! [ No text ] - slycrel, 2016-01-25, 16:21
    • Beautiful! [ No text ] - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-25, 18:16
    • Awesome Vault of Glass Art - Vortech, 2016-01-27, 01:24
  • Keep the PS4 crew alive? - Cody Miller, 2016-01-25, 07:22 [*] (Gaming)
    • Keep the PS4 crew alive? - TheeChaos, 2016-01-25, 14:45
    • Keep the PS4 crew alive? - Speedracer513, 2016-01-25, 15:00
      • Excited for The Witness as well. - CyberKN, 2016-01-25, 15:28
    • Not as dead as it would appear? - CyberKN, 2016-01-25, 15:14
      • Not as dead as it would appear? - dogcow, 2016-01-25, 15:35
        • I raided with family recently. Never again. [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2016-01-25, 19:43
          • That night will forever be known as "the incident" ;) [ No text ] - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-25, 19:45
      • Not as dead as it would appear? - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-25, 18:16
        • Not as dead as it would appear? - Cody Miller, 2016-01-25, 18:59
          • Not as dead as it would appear? - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-25, 19:02
            • Not as dead as it would appear? - dogcow, 2016-01-25, 19:22
              • Not as dead as it would appear? - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-25, 19:36
              • Not as dead as it would appear? - slycrel, 2016-01-25, 21:12
                • Not as dead as it would appear? - dogcow, 2016-01-25, 22:01
                  • Understood. Let me know if you need a backup for 3rd. :P [ No text ] - slycrel, 2016-01-25, 22:29
                    • Understood. Let me know if you need a backup for 3rd. :P - dogcow, 2016-01-26, 13:31
    • Keep the PS4 crew alive? - peaksutah, 2016-01-25, 16:00
    • Keep the PS4 crew alive? - slycrel, 2016-01-25, 16:19
    • No Man's Sky - Kahzgul, 2016-01-25, 22:49
      • No Man's Sky - Kermit, 2016-01-25, 23:38
    • Come play Halo 5 [ No text ] - HawaiianPig, 2016-01-26, 22:50
    • Also, Cruel should really play some Titanfall. - Vortech, 2016-01-27, 01:38
  • Changes to Bungie.net coming - Xenos, 2016-01-25, 01:54 [*] (Destiny)
    • yay! Now y'all can clean my vault for me! [ No text ] - dogcow, 2016-01-25, 02:03
    • Bungie.net service changes - Blackt1g3r, 2016-01-25, 04:27
      • Bungie.net service changes - Xenos, 2016-01-25, 04:28
    • Very cool. Thanks for the heads up! [ No text ] - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-25, 18:23
  • We normally do poorly at ToO, but I'm proud of this match - Oholiab, 2016-01-24, 22:35 [*] (Destiny)
    • Haha, awesome! - Beorn, 2016-01-24, 23:07
      • Haha, awesome! - Oholiab, 2016-01-25, 00:27
    • This is why we need custom games - unoudid, 2016-01-24, 23:17
      • +9000 [ No text ] - Robot Chickens, 2016-01-25, 15:34
  • We normally do poorly at ToO, but I'm proud of this round - BeardFade, 2016-01-23, 19:10 [*] (Destiny)
    • I'm impressed! - Oholiab, 2016-01-23, 19:40
    • And this clutch play - BeardFade, 2016-01-25, 02:19
      • well played! [ No text ] - unoudid, 2016-01-25, 05:41
      • Nice! [ No text ] - DiscipleN2k, 2016-01-25, 14:20
      • Dat smoke grenade [ No text ] - Robot Chickens, 2016-01-26, 15:36
  • Pro Tip: "Default Shader" is not a New Monarchy shader... - Ragashingo, 2016-01-23, 07:30 [*] (Destiny)
    • Also, Legend of Six Coyotes != New Monarchy Class Item... [ No text ] - Ragashingo, 2016-01-23, 07:36
  • I can't connect with some viewpoints. :( - Claude Errera, 2016-01-22, 17:42 [*] (Destiny)
    • IMO, SRL solved both of these. - CyberKN, 2016-01-22, 17:47
      • Just goes to show . . . - cheapLEY, 2016-01-22, 18:03
      • SRL was the best. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-22, 19:07
    • I can't connect with some viewpoints. :( - Stuntmutt, 2016-01-22, 17:49
      • I can't connect with some viewpoints. :( - Claude Errera, 2016-01-22, 18:05
        • I can't connect with some viewpoints. :( - Stuntmutt, 2016-01-22, 18:09
          • I can't connect with some viewpoints. :( - cheapLEY, 2016-01-22, 18:13
    • I can't connect with some viewpoints. :( - Funkmon, 2016-01-22, 18:19
      • Cranberries rock, dude. Rethink your life choices. [ No text ] - Claude Errera, 2016-01-22, 18:26
        • In oatmeal cookies?! HECK NO! [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2016-01-22, 18:29
          • Chocolate chip oatmeal is the way to go. [ No text ] - Xenos, 2016-01-22, 18:43
            • Dark chocolate chip & mango. [ No text ] - dogcow, 2016-01-22, 19:04
              • Mango? Ugh. :( (Cranberries, though... mmm...) [ No text ] - Claude Errera, 2016-01-22, 19:05
                • Maybe I'll have to send you some. [ No text ] - dogcow, 2016-01-22, 19:07
                  • Samoas!!!!!! [ No text ] - red robber, 2016-01-23, 02:04
      • There's a reason Eris gave away her raisins [ No text ] - Schedonnardus, 2016-01-22, 20:14
        • nothing shows disdain like dried small fruit [ No text ] - BaghdadBean, 2016-01-23, 21:18
    • I can't connect with some viewpoints. :( - Cody Miller, 2016-01-22, 18:44
      • I can't connect with some viewpoints. :( - Claude Errera, 2016-01-22, 19:07
        • I can't connect with some viewpoints. :( - Kahzgul, 2016-01-22, 19:10
        • I can't connect with some viewpoints. :( - Cody Miller, 2016-01-22, 20:38
        • I can't connect with some viewpoints. :( - Ragashingo, 2016-01-22, 22:31
    • I can't connect with some viewpoints. :( - Kahzgul, 2016-01-22, 19:06
      • I can't connect with some viewpoints. :( - Claude Errera, 2016-01-22, 19:17
        • I can't connect with some viewpoints. :( - slycrel, 2016-01-22, 19:45
    • I don't get it either - Avateur, 2016-01-22, 22:26
    • Heh. Yeah... - Ragashingo, 2016-01-22, 22:29
    • Interesting points - Revenant1988, 2016-01-23, 00:23
    • I can't connect with some viewpoints. :( - Morpheus, 2016-01-24, 13:46
      • I can't connect with some viewpoints. :( - cheapLEY, 2016-01-24, 14:00
  • Question about a mechanic in the Oryx Fight - BeardFade, 2016-01-22, 16:27 [*] (Destiny)
    • Question about a mechanic in the Oryx Fight - Claude Errera, 2016-01-22, 16:36
      • Question about a mechanic in the Oryx Fight - Schedonnardus, 2016-01-22, 17:24
        • This Is Usually What I Do. - Morpheus, 2016-01-24, 12:33
    • Question about a mechanic in the Oryx Fight - Funkmon, 2016-01-22, 18:00
      • Question about a mechanic in the Oryx Fight - BeardFade, 2016-01-22, 18:02
        • Question about a mechanic in the Oryx Fight - Funkmon, 2016-01-22, 18:24
          • Question about a mechanic in the Oryx Fight - Chappy, 2016-01-22, 21:52
            • ok - BeardFade, 2016-01-22, 21:54
              • ok - Beorn, 2016-01-23, 00:19
  • Where did the assumption of Destiny 2 2016 originate? - Schedonnardus, 2016-01-22, 14:37 [*] (Destiny)
    • Think it began from this image - unoudid, 2016-01-22, 14:42
    • Where did the assumption of Destiny 2 2016 originate? - electricpirate, 2016-01-22, 14:44
      • Where did the assumption of Destiny 2 2016 originate? - Schedonnardus, 2016-01-22, 14:49
        • Where did the assumption of Destiny 2 2016 originate? - Kahzgul, 2016-01-22, 15:07
      • ^This - CyberKN, 2016-01-22, 14:50
      • In the contract. Here's some other stuff. - narcogen, 2016-01-23, 05:16
        • In the contract. Here's some other stuff. - stabbim, 2016-01-23, 06:37
        • great post narc, thanks! [ No text ] - Schedonnardus, 2016-01-25, 14:19
    • We already HAVE Destiny v2.0.x - dogcow, 2016-01-22, 14:54
      • We already HAVE Destiny v2.0.x - stabbim, 2016-01-22, 15:13
        • We already HAVE Destiny v2.0.x - Blackt1g3r, 2016-01-22, 15:20
          • We already HAVE Destiny v2.0.x - Ragashingo, 2016-01-22, 16:39
            • We already HAVE Destiny v2.0.x - MacGyver10, 2016-01-22, 17:51
          • We already HAVE Destiny v2.0.x - stabbim, 2016-01-22, 17:37
        • We already HAVE Destiny v2.0.x - Xenos, 2016-01-22, 15:35
        • We already HAVE Destiny v2.0.x - dogcow, 2016-01-22, 18:44
        • We already HAVE Destiny v2.0.x - narcogen, 2016-01-23, 04:44
          • We already HAVE Destiny v2.0.x - stabbim, 2016-01-23, 06:39
    • "The Great Destiny Malaise" - Avateur, 2016-01-22, 16:50
      • "The Great Destiny Malaise" - cheapLEY, 2016-01-22, 18:12
        • "The Great Destiny Malaise" - Claude Errera, 2016-01-22, 18:17
          • "The Great Destiny Malaise" - marmot 1333, 2016-01-22, 18:39
          • Thanks. - cheapLEY, 2016-01-22, 18:44
            • Thanks. - marmot 1333, 2016-01-22, 18:50
            • Thanks. - Blackt1g3r, 2016-01-22, 18:51
            • Thanks. - dogcow, 2016-01-22, 19:03
              • Thanks. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-22, 19:16
                • Thanks. - Ragashingo, 2016-01-22, 22:23
                  • Thanks. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-22, 23:27
            • TTK was destiny 2. Settled for me for some time now. [ No text ] - slycrel, 2016-01-22, 19:55
              • TTK was an actual expansion - Avateur, 2016-01-22, 22:14
                • Agreed. - Ragashingo, 2016-01-22, 22:24
                  • Agreed. - slycrel, 2016-01-23, 04:51
                • TTK was Comet #1. [ No text ] - narcogen, 2016-01-23, 05:20
            • Thanks. - Avateur, 2016-01-22, 22:10
              • Thanks. - cheapLEY, 2016-01-22, 22:45
                • Thanks. - Ragashingo, 2016-01-22, 23:10
                • Not odd at all. Revised schedule speculation. - narcogen, 2016-01-23, 05:32
                • Thanks. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-23, 16:03
                  • Thanks. - Xenos, 2016-01-23, 16:41
                    • Thanks. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-24, 00:43
                      • Big companies are not known for transparent communication - Mid7night, 2016-01-25, 02:12
    • Hope for a better game. - ProbablyLast, 2016-01-22, 18:55
      • Hope for... the future? - Beorn, 2016-01-22, 23:21
        • #tosoon [ No text ] - breitzen, 2016-01-23, 01:34
          • #+1 [ No text ] - red robber, 2016-01-23, 02:18
            • #itwillalwaysbetoosoon [ No text ] - Beorn, 2016-01-23, 02:42
              • +1 [ No text ] - breitzen, 2016-01-23, 03:18
  • Paging Beardfade... Or other Black Spindle seekers - Oholiab, 2016-01-22, 13:40 [*] (Destiny)
    • People who have the Black Spindle... - BeardFade, 2016-01-22, 15:04
      • Dont get shot, check yer corners, eat wheaties [ No text ] - Up North 65, 2016-01-22, 15:05
        • Dont get shot, check yer corners, eat wheaties - BeardFade, 2016-01-22, 15:23
          • Im running a raid at 6 your time. [ No text ] - Up North 65, 2016-01-22, 15:27
          • Dont get shot, check yer corners, eat wheaties - stabbim, 2016-01-22, 15:32
          • I need the ship still. - unoudid, 2016-01-22, 15:33
          • I volunteer for this sacrifice as well - ZackDark, 2016-01-22, 18:13
          • On the fifth day... At dawn, look to the east - Up North 65, 2016-01-22, 21:04
      • For the Final room: Prioritize Blights, then adds, then Boss - CyberKN, 2016-01-22, 15:26
        • For the Final room: Prioritize Blights, then adds, then Boss - stabbim, 2016-01-22, 15:33
          • Boss damage is a trigger. - BeardFade, 2016-01-22, 16:24
            • Boss damage is a trigger. - CyberKN, 2016-01-22, 16:28
            • Boss damage is a trigger. - stabbim, 2016-01-22, 17:43
        • For the Final room: Prioritize Blights, then adds, then Boss - BeardFade, 2016-01-22, 15:50
        • Sounds like this could be 4 steps. - BeardFade, 2016-01-22, 16:19
      • People who have the Black Spindle... - stabbim, 2016-01-22, 15:28
        • I wonder... - Claude Errera, 2016-01-22, 16:15
          • We should definitely try this. [ No text ] - Xenos, 2016-01-22, 16:17
          • I wonder... - stabbim, 2016-01-22, 17:41
          • I wonder... - Funkmon, 2016-01-22, 17:56
          • I wonder... - Schedonnardus, 2016-01-22, 20:27
            • I wonder... - Claude Errera, 2016-01-22, 20:31
    • Got it! - Oholiab, 2016-01-23, 04:16
      • Got it! - BeardFade, 2016-01-23, 04:27
        • Got it! - unoudid, 2016-01-23, 04:47
      • Congrats! - cheapLEY, 2016-01-23, 12:48
        • Amazingly I did! - Oholiab, 2016-01-23, 14:00
          • Great job! I'm happy for you! - Funkmon, 2016-01-23, 14:48
            • ROFL - stabbim, 2016-01-24, 06:09
    • Hopefully I can actually attempt it next time. - ProbablyLast, 2016-01-24, 07:30
  • Lag. PSN vs. XBL. Please sound off - Kahzgul, 2016-01-21, 23:03 [*] (Destiny)
    • Lag on PS4 is a big problem for me - Kahzgul, 2016-01-21, 23:05
      • Lag on PS4 is a big problem for me - Ragashingo, 2016-01-21, 23:49
        • Lag on PS4 is a big problem for me - Kahzgul, 2016-01-22, 04:11
      • Lag on PS4 is a big problem for me - dogcow, 2016-01-22, 14:37
        • Lag on PS4 is a big problem for me - Kahzgul, 2016-01-22, 14:59
    • Xbox One. - cheapLEY, 2016-01-21, 23:12
    • XBone - unoudid, 2016-01-21, 23:43
    • Lag. PSN vs. XBL. Please sound off - Ragashingo, 2016-01-21, 23:47
    • PS4 and Xbone - Korny, 2016-01-22, 00:46
      • PS4 and Xbone - Claude Errera, 2016-01-22, 17:14
        • PS4 and Xbone - Korny, 2016-01-22, 17:40
    • How about something a bit more scientific? - Ragashingo, 2016-01-22, 01:05
      • How about something a bit more scientific? - Korny, 2016-01-22, 01:19
        • How about something a bit more scientific? - Ragashingo, 2016-01-22, 02:07
          • How about something a bit more scientific? - CyberKN, 2016-01-22, 02:26
          • How about something a bit more scientific? - red robber, 2016-01-22, 02:43
          • How about something a bit more scientific? - Kahzgul, 2016-01-22, 04:23
      • I like it. I'll log my games this weekend. [ No text ] - Kahzgul, 2016-01-22, 04:24
        • Log of last night's games: Overall, not too shabs - Kahzgul, 2016-01-22, 15:05
          • And Friday Night's games: Only 2 bad apples - Kahzgul, 2016-01-23, 09:13
      • Ok, here you go: - stabbim, 2016-01-22, 17:48
        • Perfect. - Ragashingo, 2016-01-22, 22:34
    • Lag. PSN vs. XBL. Please sound off - squidnh3, 2016-01-22, 02:15
      • Ditto. [ No text ] - red robber, 2016-01-22, 02:43
    • Lag. PSN vs. XBL. Please sound off - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-22, 03:18
    • I've incorporated it. - Funkmon, 2016-01-22, 13:04
  • Dad of the year award goes to..... - unoudid, 2016-01-21, 21:29 [*] (Destiny)
    • Dad of the year award goes to..... - Claude Errera, 2016-01-21, 21:45
    • Wow! - cheapLEY, 2016-01-21, 21:45
      • Wow! - unoudid, 2016-01-21, 21:51
        • Wow! - cheapLEY, 2016-01-21, 21:55
          • Wow! - unoudid, 2016-01-21, 22:02
            • Wow! - cheapLEY, 2016-01-21, 22:12
              • Wow! - unoudid, 2016-01-21, 22:36
                • Wow! - cheapLEY, 2016-01-21, 22:42
            • I forgot to ask . . . - cheapLEY, 2016-01-21, 23:15
              • I forgot to ask . . . - unoudid, 2016-01-21, 23:37
                • I forgot to ask . . . - cheapLEY, 2016-01-22, 01:27
            • Whoa - marmot 1333, 2016-01-22, 01:31
            • I have no use for this, but I really, really want it - ZackDark, 2016-01-22, 01:50
    • Dad of the year award goes to..... - BeardFade, 2016-01-21, 21:47
    • Agreed. This is also home DIY project of the year IMO. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-21, 22:12
      • Agreed. This is also home DIY project of the year IMO. - cheapLEY, 2016-01-21, 22:14
    • Dad of the DECADE - Mid7night, 2016-01-22, 00:22
    • That kid will grow up with a great sense of self confidence - BaghdadBean, 2016-01-23, 21:46
  • BWU 01/21/2016 - CyberKN, 2016-01-21, 19:38 [*] (Destiny)
    • Update's up! (Superior Post Edition) - Korny, 2016-01-21, 19:38
      • y u so slow? ;) [ No text ] - CyberKN, 2016-01-21, 19:41
        • Because I don't just hit paste and enter... ;) - Korny, 2016-01-21, 19:42
          • Some of us like reading the update ;) [ No text ] - CyberKN, 2016-01-21, 19:46
    • I foresee a lot of this next month - Schedonnardus, 2016-01-21, 19:52
    • Holy Crap! The Movie of the week *link* - Schedonnardus, 2016-01-21, 20:00
    • Rift Iron Banner? This is madness! [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2016-01-21, 20:01
      • Some might call it sanity. [ No text ] - CyberKN, 2016-01-21, 20:03
      • I'm so $#@&ing stoked - Kahzgul, 2016-01-21, 20:19
        • I'm all for rotating gametypes, but IB lag in Rift? - ZackDark, 2016-01-21, 20:38
          • "IB lag"? - narcogen, 2016-01-22, 00:52
            • Anecdotal evidence by a major part of the community, mostly [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2016-01-22, 01:47
              • Anecdotal evidence by a major part of the community, mostly - Ragashingo, 2016-01-22, 03:05
                • Anecdotal evidence by a major part of the community, mostly - ZackDark, 2016-01-22, 07:54
            • "IB lag"? - Kahzgul, 2016-01-22, 04:32
      • intriguing - Blackt1g3r, 2016-01-21, 20:46
        • Most intriguing *Vids* - Korny, 2016-01-21, 21:15
      • Playing as a team will be even more important - unoudid, 2016-01-21, 20:54
        • On the plus side... - Korny, 2016-01-21, 21:00
    • Matchmaking - they admit it. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-21, 20:23
      • Impossible. Wasn't in the patch notes. [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2016-01-21, 20:28
        • They admit that, too! But promise to tell us next time. [ No text ] - Kahzgul, 2016-01-21, 20:31
        • Programmer speak: Patch is client, not server. =) [ No text ] - slycrel, 2016-01-21, 21:18
      • Matchmaking - they admit it. - Claude Errera, 2016-01-21, 21:05
        • Matchmaking - they admit it. - Ragashingo, 2016-01-21, 21:13
        • Matchmaking - they admit it. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-21, 22:59
        • Matchmaking - they admit it. - Cody Miller, 2016-01-23, 04:37
          • ...it's in my blueprint kiosk. - CyberKN, 2016-01-23, 05:04
          • Matchmaking - they admit it. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-23, 08:49
      • Matchmaking - they admit it. - Ragashingo, 2016-01-21, 21:08
        • Matchmaking - they admit it. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-21, 22:54
        • I broke the mold - Durandal, 2016-01-22, 10:51
      • Matchmaking - they admit it. - narcogen, 2016-01-22, 01:00
        • Matchmaking - they admit it. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-22, 04:37
          • Matchmaking - they admit it. - narcogen, 2016-01-22, 09:06
            • Matchmaking - they admit it. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-22, 15:15
            • Matchmaking - they admit it. - Cody Miller, 2016-01-23, 04:39
              • I think that's nonsense. - narcogen, 2016-01-23, 05:48
                • I think that's nonsense. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-23, 08:55
                  • I think that's nonsense. - Funkmon, 2016-01-23, 12:57
                  • I think that's nonsense. - narcogen, 2016-01-24, 05:13
                    • I think that's nonsense. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-24, 08:36
                      • Totally agree - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-24, 12:23
                        • Both sides are correct. - ProbablyLast, 2016-01-24, 13:04
                        • My k/d goes up by half when I play at my parents' house. [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2016-01-24, 16:52
                        • Totally agree - Ragashingo, 2016-01-26, 00:13
                      • I think that's nonsense. - narcogen, 2016-01-24, 12:27
                        • I think that's nonsense. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-24, 17:29
                          • I think that's nonsense. - Claude Errera, 2016-01-24, 20:34
                            • I think that's nonsense. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-24, 21:55
                              • I think that's nonsense. - Claude Errera, 2016-01-24, 22:00
                                • I think that's nonsense. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-24, 22:19
                                  • I think that's nonsense. - Claude Errera, 2016-01-24, 22:36
                                    • I think that's nonsense. - Cody Miller, 2016-01-24, 22:41
                                    • I think that's nonsense. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-24, 22:52
                                • I think that's nonsense. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-25, 23:59
                                  • I think that's nonsense. - Ragashingo, 2016-01-26, 00:26
                                    • I think that's nonsense. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-26, 03:41
                                      • I think that's nonsense. - Ragashingo, 2016-01-26, 06:06
                                        • I think that's nonsense. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-26, 07:49
    • BWU 01/21/2016 - stabbim, 2016-01-21, 21:01
      • BWU 01/21/2016 - cheapLEY, 2016-01-21, 21:11
      • BWU 01/21/2016 - Avateur, 2016-01-22, 01:45
        • BWU 01/21/2016 - Ragashingo, 2016-01-22, 02:19
          • BWU 01/21/2016 - Avateur, 2016-01-22, 02:37
            • BWU 01/21/2016 - Ragashingo, 2016-01-22, 02:48
              • BWU 01/21/2016 - Avateur, 2016-01-22, 05:42
                • BWU 01/21/2016 - stabbim, 2016-01-22, 17:50
          • BWU 01/21/2016 - Kahzgul, 2016-01-22, 04:28
            • Couples SRL would be fun. :) [ No text ] - Ragashingo, 2016-01-22, 04:31
              • Agreed [ No text ] - Avateur, 2016-01-22, 05:43
            • +1 for SRL hopes [ No text ] - CyberKN, 2016-01-22, 15:44
    • Bungie Brought It Upon Themselves. - Morpheus, 2016-01-22, 01:10
      • Was expecting King Crimson. Not entirely disappointed [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2016-01-22, 01:52
        • Was expecting King Crimson. Not entirely disappointed - unoudid, 2016-01-22, 14:04
  • Let's Talk About Pricing(Did I Speak Too Soon?) - Morpheus, 2016-01-21, 19:36 [*] (Gaming)
    • Sex in marketing at it's... uh... finest? [ No text ] - slycrel, 2016-01-21, 20:00
    • It's disgusting, but also kind of reasonably priced - Kahzgul, 2016-01-21, 20:30
    • It's cosmetic, and fighting games are different... - Korny, 2016-01-21, 20:52
      • It's cosmetic, and fighting games are different... - Cody Miller, 2016-01-24, 17:29
        • It's cosmetic, and fighting games are different... - Korny, 2016-01-24, 21:53
          • It's cosmetic, and fighting games are different... - Cody Miller, 2016-01-24, 22:29
    • Let's Talk About Pricing(Did I Speak Too Soon?) - RC, 2016-01-23, 19:12
      • Let's Talk About Pricing(Did I Speak Too Soon?) - Kahzgul, 2016-01-23, 21:44
      • Let's Talk About Pricing(Did I Speak Too Soon?) - Morpheus, 2016-01-24, 14:11
        • Let's Talk About Pricing(Did I Speak Too Soon?) - Kahzgul, 2016-01-24, 19:56
  • Getting ready for the VoG, noob. - dogcow, 2016-01-21, 16:32 [*] (Destiny)
    • Getting ready for the VoG, noob. - CyberKN, 2016-01-21, 16:36
    • Getting ready for the VoG, noob. - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-21, 16:39
    • Getting ready for the VoG, noob. - BeardFade, 2016-01-21, 16:46
      • Getting ready for the VoG, noob. - dogcow, 2016-01-21, 16:59
        • Chickens had a big backpack - Up North 65, 2016-01-21, 17:03
          • IB or bust - Durandal, 2016-01-21, 17:26
          • Chickens had a big backpack - BeardFade, 2016-01-21, 17:50
          • Not that big of a backpack - Robot Chickens, 2016-01-21, 18:15
            • Not that big of a backpack - Up North 65, 2016-01-21, 18:31
              • Not that big of a backpack - Robot Chickens, 2016-01-21, 18:57
        • Getting ready for the VoG, noob. - BeardFade, 2016-01-21, 17:49
          • Getting ready for the VoG, noob. - CyberKN, 2016-01-21, 17:58
            • Getting ready for the VoG, noob. - Robot Chickens, 2016-01-21, 18:21
              • Getting ready for the VoG, noob. - BeardFade, 2016-01-21, 18:48
            • Getting ready for the VoG, noob. - BeardFade, 2016-01-21, 18:45
          • Getting ready for the VoG, noob. - dogcow, 2016-01-21, 18:48
    • which platform - Blackt1g3r, 2016-01-21, 18:14
      • ps4 [ No text ] - dogcow, 2016-01-21, 18:49
      • I volunteer for this sacrifice - ZackDark, 2016-01-21, 19:57
  • What's the easiest way to Farm/Earn Motes of Light? - unoudid, 2016-01-21, 15:50 [*] (Destiny)
    • What's the easiest way to Farm/Earn Motes of Light? - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-21, 15:57
    • Crucible, seems like that's all that drops for me [ No text ] - Up North 65, 2016-01-21, 15:57
      • Armor Engrams drops a bunch for me instead of scrap armor. [ No text ] - unoudid, 2016-01-21, 16:01
    • What's the easiest way to Farm/Earn Motes of Light? - Kahzgul, 2016-01-21, 16:04
      • What's the easiest way to Farm/Earn Motes of Light? - unoudid, 2016-01-21, 16:08
        • You can buy motes with materials from VoG and CE. [ No text ] - BeardFade, 2016-01-21, 16:10
        • What's the easiest way to Farm/Earn Motes of Light? - Schedonnardus, 2016-01-21, 18:15
      • Got another way: They sometimes drop from chests [ No text ] - Kahzgul, 2016-01-24, 08:37
    • Do literally anything - stabbim, 2016-01-21, 17:35
    • What's the easiest way to Farm/Earn Motes of Light? - Cody Miller, 2016-01-21, 17:48
    • found this list on Reddit - unoudid, 2016-01-23, 18:43
  • Busy Signal. *IMGS* - Ragashingo, 2016-01-21, 03:57 [*] (Destiny)
    • Hah. More please. [ No text ] - Leviathan, 2016-01-21, 04:39
    • Laughed out loud. - Quirel, 2016-01-21, 05:33
  • PSA: Life Is Strange Video Commentary Now Available - Ragashingo, 2016-01-21, 00:01 [*] (Gaming)
    • PSA: Life Is Strange Video Commentary Now Available - Cody Miller, 2016-01-21, 00:46
      • A bit. Though there is the art book and soundtrack... [ No text ] - Ragashingo, 2016-01-21, 01:02
      • Same. They were vague in the details, too. - Funkmon, 2016-01-21, 01:19
        • Way to be an ass... if you know what I'm saying. - Ragashingo, 2016-01-21, 01:29
          • Way to be an ass... if you know what I'm saying. - Funkmon, 2016-01-21, 02:16
            • Way to be an ass... if you know what I'm saying. - Cody Miller, 2016-01-21, 02:23
            • Way to be an ass... if you know what I'm saying. - Ragashingo, 2016-01-21, 02:26
  • Time for some idle lore speculation! - Durandal, 2016-01-20, 22:08 [*] (Destiny)
    • Wut. - cheapLEY, 2016-01-20, 22:29
    • Time for some idle lore speculation! - Kahzgul, 2016-01-21, 00:32
      • Time for some idle lore speculation! - Durandal, 2016-01-21, 11:13
        • Time for some idle lore speculation! - Kahzgul, 2016-01-21, 16:01
          • Time for some idle lore speculation! - Xenos, 2016-01-21, 16:02
            • Time for some idle lore speculation! - Kahzgul, 2016-01-21, 16:05
              • Time for some idle lore speculation! - Xenos, 2016-01-21, 16:07
  • New Planet? New patrol! - Cody Miller, 2016-01-20, 18:56 [*] (Off-Topic)
    • I'll believe it when I see it. - Funkmon, 2016-01-20, 19:24
      • I'll believe it when I see it. - Cody Miller, 2016-01-20, 20:27
        • I'll allow it. Hope it's called Nibiru. [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2016-01-20, 22:10
    • Misleading Title is Misleading... - Ragashingo, 2016-01-20, 22:02
      • Misleading Title is Misleading... - uberfoop, 2016-01-21, 16:26
  • Solo Trials. Holy crap. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-20, 15:41 [*] (Destiny)
    • Solo Trials. Holy crap. - unoudid, 2016-01-20, 16:02
    • Partial unzoom - Blackt1g3r, 2016-01-20, 16:20
      • Partial unzoom - unoudid, 2016-01-20, 16:26
    • Haven't leveled my nightstalker... - kidtsunami, 2016-01-20, 17:42
      • Yes infinite, just have to wait for end of animation [ No text ] - Xenos, 2016-01-20, 17:45
        • No? - unoudid, 2016-01-20, 17:59
          • Never noticed one. - Xenos, 2016-01-20, 18:00
            • Never noticed one. - Blackt1g3r, 2016-01-20, 18:29
              • Never noticed one. - stabbim, 2016-01-20, 18:36
            • Never noticed one. - stabbim, 2016-01-20, 18:38
              • Never noticed one. - unoudid, 2016-01-20, 18:45
          • This is correct. There is a cooldown after 2. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-20, 23:55
    • 0.o - slycrel, 2016-01-20, 18:22
      • 0.o - Kahzgul, 2016-01-21, 00:02
    • I can't even... - BeardFade, 2016-01-20, 22:30
      • I can't even... - Schedonnardus, 2016-01-21, 13:12
  • Penny Arcade takes on randos in the Strike playlists . . . - cheapLEY, 2016-01-20, 12:49 [*] (Destiny)
    • Penny Arcade takes on randos in the Strike playlists . . . - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-20, 13:28
      • Penny Arcade takes on randos in the Strike playlists . . . - DiscipleN2k, 2016-01-20, 15:24
    • Penny Arcade takes on randos in the Strike playlists . . . - Korny, 2016-01-20, 13:31
    • Heh - Up North 65, 2016-01-20, 14:18
      • Wu's banhammer extends out from the forums into the game [ No text ] - Robot Chickens, 2016-01-21, 16:16
        • Wu knows people man... HE KNOWS PEOPLE! [ No text ] - MacAddictXIV, 2016-01-21, 16:27
    • I love playing Crucible with Martin Randau ... - Kermit, 2016-01-20, 15:15
    • Cards Against Humanity has "Rando Cardrissian" - Kahzgul, 2016-01-21, 00:03
    • Meh - someotherguy, 2016-01-21, 19:01
  • Will Destiny do anything to combat The Division? - cheapLEY, 2016-01-19, 18:06 [*] (Destiny)
    • Will Destiny do anything to combat The Division? - Durandal, 2016-01-19, 18:39
    • Will Destiny do anything to combat The Division? - Cody Miller, 2016-01-19, 18:59
      • Except all the times it isn't. [ No text ] - Ragashingo, 2016-01-19, 19:58
    • Will Destiny do anything to combat The Division? - Kermit, 2016-01-19, 19:15
      • Care to elaborate? - Kahzgul, 2016-01-19, 19:22
        • Care to elaborate? - Kermit, 2016-01-19, 20:33
    • The Division has a lot to prove - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-01-19, 19:22
    • Spring "event" that will hand out 320 rewards like candy - Schedonnardus, 2016-01-19, 20:14
      • I won't be surprised if we see 330 light soon™. [ No text ] - slycrel, 2016-01-19, 20:27
        • I'm a forever 319 [ No text ] - unoudid, 2016-01-19, 20:41
          • lol - i can't even get THERE. :) [ No text ] - Claude Errera, 2016-01-19, 20:42
          • Pshaw! I'm forever 309. [ No text ] - Kermit, 2016-01-19, 21:12
            • SRL got me to 311. - Kahzgul, 2016-01-21, 00:16
    • no - electricpirate, 2016-01-19, 21:10
      • I'm curious - marmot 1333, 2016-01-19, 21:38
        • I'm curious - electricpirate, 2016-01-19, 23:43
      • no - cheapLEY, 2016-01-19, 22:37
        • no - electricpirate, 2016-01-19, 23:53
          • no - cheapLEY, 2016-01-20, 00:08
    • Will Destiny do anything to combat The Division? - Funkmon, 2016-01-20, 22:22
      • Will Destiny do anything to combat The Division? - Kahzgul, 2016-01-21, 00:17
  • «
  • 1
  • …
  • 183
  • 184
  • 185
  • 186
  • 187
  • …
  • 419
  • »
179987 Postings in 12560 Threads, 1411 registered users, 350 users online (2 registered, 348 guests)
Forum time: 2026-10-05, 09:19 (America/Los_Angeles)
  • RSS Postings  RSS Threads
  • Contact