Eh, whatever. (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, December 15, 2014, 11:27 (3444 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

This is why the lack of endgame content is such a big deal. We have Crucible (whose offerings are still thin compared to Halo's smorgasbord of multiplayer options) the raid (of which there are a whopping two of) and the nightfall strikes. Thats it. There simply isn't much to do in Destiny still in terms of options.

This is still the most legitimate complaint about the game to me. The grind is the mask over the hideous mug that is content diversity in the game.

How diverse was Halo's smorgasbord 3 months after release, though? It looks like new-ish modes of crucible are coming; and really, if you ignore what Bungie said would be in the game, there is quite a range of activities. I haven't put the damn thing down since it released, that's for sure.

I think there's more coming. Whenever Bungie hasn't had an event to tweak, they've added. And they've listened too. We'll see if they push the content level up in the next couple months prior to asking for more money.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread