We need to build a statue. (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, December 15, 2014, 14:37 (3444 days ago) @ Leviathan
edited by Cody Miller, Monday, December 15, 2014, 14:40

Destiny's investment team needs to be tarred and feathered :p

I tried to tell everybody this years ago, and immediately saw this coming when how details on how light levels worked came out months before the game was released.

Praise be to Cody Miller, our prophet and sage, who sees the truth when all us fools cannot, not to mention our most humblest poster on the forum.

It completely baffles me when I see miles ahead into the future the consequences of a bad decision by Bungie, then it's exactly what people are complaining about right now. Why could I see it not even having played the game, yet Bungie, who has access to the game constantly, apparently noticed nothing?

Contrary to what you may think, I am not an all knowing Prophet. I'm just some random dude. So the only explanation I can think of is that these problems were purposefully not dealt with in order to accomplish the metric of more playtime, since they were blatant the moment these details were announced.

Either that or all the real talent at Bungie is gone, which is also a very real, if not scary, possibility.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread