asking the same question repeatedly and apparently (Destiny)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Monday, December 15, 2014, 15:48 (3444 days ago) @ scarab

ignoring the answers does get annoying.

I don't have anything else against you Levi, and I do like you, and you're not the only one who does it.

I have not been ignoring answers. I haven't been repeatedly asking the same questions. I actually learned a little something about Cody's view of Destiny from these postings today. And I don't think I've even spoken with you one-on-one much at all, so I don't see how any of these accusations are valid.

I have tried to share some positivity or to debate broad blanket statements and the unhelpful, uninformative, unchanging 'Destiny sucks' threads (yes, many of them even use titles like that) that pop up often - and often by the same people. If I am asking the same questions, then the people who are posting the same complaints are doing so ten times over.

But by trying to show how their views don't include everyone like they try to suggest, I have been repeatedly insulted by pretension and rudeness, like you did to me here today, for trying to understand the complete picture of folks, for trying to lure out something positive or relatable in our experiences with the game. I've tried to cultivate some civility; I've even stopped a thread where you felt like you were being insulted not long ago.

But now I'm insulted, and that does not give me much interest in talking Destiny with you at the moment.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread