You've been asking that question for the last 3 months (Destiny)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Monday, December 15, 2014, 14:31 (3444 days ago) @ scarab

and we have tried to answer it.

Are our answers that opaque?

I guess so. I don't play with everyone here. I don't know people in real life. I don't know see the complete picture. All I can read is the forum. The amount of negativity relayed HERE by some people who are still playing doesn't simply make sense to me.

As well, when people are rude and insulting, that's about all I have the ability to take away. I don't read a lot of the internet, I'm not accustomed to being rude to strangers or assigning blame to people I've never met. When I see people acting like it's a blessing they're still playing the game, even if they state a few things they like, I can't help but remember the entitlement and cynicism they were wrapped in. That's the lasting impact they're contributing to my brain.

By now your repeated question seems rhetorical.

They were not. That's how negative some people come across - I have to literally be told they like the game at all.

From your posts, you appear to have some grudge or something against me. I don't understand what I did to earn that.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread