asking the same question repeatedly and apparently (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, December 19, 2014, 10:56 (3436 days ago) @ Claude Errera

According to Bungie.net, you put in about 440 hours between launch and December 1. Levi's put in less than 150, total, in a two-week-longer time period. I have no clue how your hours were spread throughout the 12 weeks you played it, but for the sake of simplicity, let's assume it was more or less even. That means when you were at the point that Levi is now (in terms of hours played), it was early October. Yes, you'd probably seen most of the areas there were to see in Destiny - but are you telling me that in early October, you'd already exhausted the fun there was to be had, and the subsequent 8 weeks of 5hr/day (average) playing was just because you'd been hooked and couldn't figure out how to quit?

I can only speak to my experience, but around October the majority of the fun was exhausted except for the raid. So I can see how one could say the fun is gone, yet continue to play the one activity that IS fun. Now that we've done a flawless raider, and given that Crota is relatively easy in comparison the the Vault of Glass to master (normal mode anyway), the only reason I'm playing now is to get what I need to be able to do Crota on hard come January. Running Nightfall / Heroic / Raid over the course of the week isn't the worst thing in the world, but if I had to play story missions I'd be bummed.

Also 440 hours wow!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread