Radiant Materials (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, December 15, 2014, 12:37 (3444 days ago) @ Speedracer513

but you will still be able to get shards and energy regardless of what type of drop you get in the raid.

Same as it's been with legendaries/ascendant materials in the past, I guess. Only real difference is, as Cody said, that we can't use the stuff we already have. Which is probably really irritating for some. Personally, I don't have a huge stock of ascendant materials, so it's no practical difference for me, although the apparently intentional stretching out of our time is irritating in principal.

just one black wax idol

Which, if the VoG/blue polyphage situation is any indication, we're all going to have buttloads of soon. Honestly, I feel like that particular item is less Bungie trying to arbitrarily stretch things out, and more them trying to keep us all from building up a stupidly high number of the consumable item, like what happened with polyphages. I still have like 90 of those things, and I haven't run VoG nearly as much as some others I know.

you have to be rep lvl 4 with Eris before you can make those exchanges - which is just plain stupid if you ask me.

Yup. I'm not even halfway to 2 yet, and I've been picking up her bounties as much as I can.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread