asking the same question repeatedly and apparently (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Friday, December 19, 2014, 08:04 (3437 days ago) @ scarab

You say that you like exploring but I feel that the Alpha was enough to know the Cosmodrome and that I know: Moon, Mars, and Venus pretty well now. What things are you still discovering that we haven't noticed? How much of the maps do you think that you have left unexplored?

Given that this thread has pointed out, repeatedly, that Levi has played fewer than HALF the number of hours of the people arguing against him, this is a pretty unreasonable question.

He's not discovering things you haven't noticed - he's discovering things you discovered months ago. The point is not that he's getting MORE out of the game than you are - it's that he's getting it at a slower pace, and avoiding many of the frustrations of the sprint.

I say 'he' but I should say 'I' - my playstyle seems to match Levi's pretty closely, and my hours of play are even with (or maybe even a little less than) his. I haven't had much time at all to be on the internet this week, or last - so I missed most of this thread when it came around, and many others - but reading it as a block, now, makes me feel bad for Levi. He's not trying to insult anyone, but you're telling him he's being repetitive and not listening. He listens more than most here, I think, and he tries really hard to avoid both hyperbole and ad hominem attacks - he's probably the worst target for your ire you could have chosen. :(

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread