Hmm...you're on to something here. (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, December 15, 2014, 11:51 (3444 days ago) @ kidtsunami

We used to talk about the best strategies for Lockout while staying up late into the night. When in Australia, I'd get up at 5AM to play Reach. Now we just text each other about the haves and the have nots.

I don't get the obsession with getting "loot". Acquiring stuff is not my idea of fun. Trying out different play styles and strategies is fun, but right now I'm obviously hampered by not having ground enough to have the different weapons/builds available to do it.

There's an amazing game in there, I just feel like Bungie worked really hard to hide it behind a loot system that sounded so obnoxious when they talked excitedly about it.

You're bummin' me out, man. I guess I grinded until I got where I wanted with Crucible and now I just play a few hours a week plus a raid if I can sneak the time.

I am distressed mostly with the amount I've played in the last few months. I feel like I want to play less.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread