That's because you play as it was designed. (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Monday, December 15, 2014, 13:46 (3444 days ago) @ Leviathan

Cody has explicitly said that he very much enjoys the raid and MP, but not the other stuff as much.

Putting aside MP, you DO need to play considerably to Raid. It is not open to do just because you want to do it. You have to meed level requirements. To meet level requirements you have to chase armor. To chase armor you need to play until you get lucky with a random drop, or play strikes\patrols repeatedly until you have enough [currency]?????[/currency] to get to the minimum required level.

Neither one of you is playing the game wrong, but Cody feels alienated because his Destiny goals are clear and concise: "I want to raid", to where yours are also clear that you prefer to stop and smell the roses.

Destiny does a lot to slow down those who want to get through things they don't\shouldn't have to play, just to get to play what they WANT to play.

Watching you two interact is like watching the "head" vs the "heart", a struggle I know all to well.

You guys aren't going to see eye to eye because you speak different languages.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread