asking the same question repeatedly and apparently (Destiny)

by scarab @, Monday, December 15, 2014, 15:03 (3440 days ago) @ Leviathan

ignoring the answers does get annoying.

I don't have anything else against you Levi, and I do like you, and you're not the only one who does it.

I have mates who play WOW who say they hate every single thing about WOW except the raids. There is a science, a method in the madness. Investment Systems work. And, for WOW, they work big time. People who get sucked into them are not bizarre outliers. They appeal to common facets of our human/animal natures.

Perhaps the best use of time would be to engage more with you. What do you find interesting in Destiny that we don't see?

You say that you like exploring but I feel that the Alpha was enough to know the Cosmodrome and that I know: Moon, Mars, and Venus pretty well now. What things are you still discovering that we haven't noticed? How much of the maps do you think that you have left unexplored?

I suppose that by now if the story missions had been Halo quality then I could just jump on and play the Destiny equivalents of AotCR or SC and I would be quite happy. My weapons would be good enough, throw in some grunts and a warthog and I would be happy.

Maybe for Destiny 2 we could have:

Then we would have something fun to do when not grinding.

I think that having bounties in story missions sucks the fun out of them. I would like great story missions untouched by any form of grind (no bounties or extraneous missions).

Yes have bounty stories and mini-mission stories but have a core of pure story untainted by the IS.

Because of bounties and kill targets, having other guardians around is somewhat annoying. They are rivals. They will kill enemies that you wanted to kill and they will open chests before you get to them.

A bounty free story mission might make seeing other guardians more welcome. So no planet resources or chests in story missions; you play them because you want to.

If that happened then I think I would play the game more like you do. (or how I think you play the game)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread