That all sounds great. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, August 10, 2019, 16:13 (1692 days ago) @ cheapLEY

It seems to strike a good balance between the gear customization that makes Destiny what it is and also providing a balanced experience.

I have been loving Crucible a lot over the past few seasons. Last night was the least fun I’ve ever had in Crucible.

Yeah, I was in the party with you guys while that was going on... you all sounded very unhappy lol

I know I’m beating a bit of a dead horse here, but I think the turning point was when Luna got nerfed. Not because of that nerf exclusively... it was just 1 of several changes that all coincided and shifted the crucible out of what was perhaps the best state it’s ever been in, and into the worst state I can remember.

As I’ve rambled about before, Luna used to be excellent for shutting down Shotgun rushers, it was a great counter to fusion rifles, and it’s original perk gave it a decent chance of shutting down supers. Luna gets nerfed, and now look what’s rampant all over the crucible.

Of course, we also had the introduction of several God-tier special weapons, and an easy way to grind for them with Menagerie. Plus the Lord of Wolves buff, which didn’t help.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread