Seriously? (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 09:37 (1680 days ago) @ Ragashingo

2. This is why I’m out:

That is unquestionable.

You’ve jumped from opinion to opinion-expressed-as-fact. There is zero point to continuing this. Thank you for the topic and discussion. Both were enjoyable and you had some great suggestions. I tried much harder to be a valued, good natured participant. But it’s gone wrong now. The skill gap flattening is not unquestionable. You have me, Cody, Harmanimus, and MacAddictXIV who have pushed back against your views on Supers to some extent or another. So, yeah. Lets end it here and reconvene on friendly terms for the next topic.

Good day, sir. :)

Raga, some things are facts. It is easier to get a kill with a super in Destiny than it is to get a kill with a primary or secondary weapon. If you’re really going to plant your flag in opposition to that, then I have no problem standing my ground and saying you are categorically wrong.

I have been mindful and respectful about differences of opinion surrounding this fact. But it is unquestionably a fact. You might feel they are did an interesting layer to the combat, you might like the range of options they provide... all good. But at this point you’re basically coming down on me for pointing out that the sky is blue.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread