Making a scrunched face at this (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 08:09 (1680 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Yes, good players can use supers more effectively. And yes it is possible to screw up with your super. They don’t remove all skill requirement from the game. But the gap is still made narrower. That is unquestionable.

When I'm playing against a superior team, I feel like the gap is made quite a bit wider by supers and their expert use/chaining of them. So there, questioned...

Also you just seem really wound up about getting spawn killed. Having recently had my face smashed in in H1 by some top tier players in a custom game, this is an issue as old as time. Top level play in a spawn based game is going to result in spawn killing unless the games are longer and the maps much larger...

You're pretty amazing at PvP, so I'm not sure where this is coming from. It just sounds like "hey, sometimes I die and I don't feel like it's because they actually out played me" and I'm just all "wow, I wish I was good enough to have that as one of my complaints" and I'm not that bad.

I do like some of your suggestions to make supers even more of a strategic choice to use though.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread