Reimagining "competitive" Destiny (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 07:39 (1717 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Two things and then I’m out.

1. Bad spawns, not Supers seem to be what you are having the biggest problem with in your scenario. You are too focused on the Super and kinda ignoring the spawn problems that have plagued Bungie multiplayer for two decades. The way you feel about spawning in front of a Striker? I feel the exact same way when I spawn in front of someone, period. It’s the spawn system that’s broken no matter the weapon, ability, or Super that’s ultimately used to finish me off.

2. This is why I’m out:

That is unquestionable.

You’ve jumped from opinion to opinion-expressed-as-fact. There is zero point to continuing this. Thank you for the topic and discussion. Both were enjoyable and you had some great suggestions. I tried much harder to be a valued, good natured participant. But it’s gone wrong now. The skill gap flattening is not unquestionable. You have me, Cody, Harmanimus, and MacAddictXIV who have pushed back against your views on Supers to some extent or another. So, yeah. Lets end it here and reconvene on friendly terms for the next topic.

Good day, sir. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread