Reimagining "competitive" Destiny (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 06:46 (1680 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

The thing is that they also got that and the main reason pick it is for the super. Code of the Juggernaut gets health regen on melee kills, improved melee range and damage from critically wounding a target, and instant reloading with a damage buff on melee kills. It has a really strong neutral game if you play to the tree.

Fair enough... I'm coming from a point of partial ignorance with regards to that specific tree, because I never use it. To me, the top tree's Shoulder Charge ability is too good to pass up. I messed around with bottom tree for a little while when D2 first launched, and my impression was that it had nothing that made up for the lack of shoulder charge, so I quickly ditched it. But hearing that it has a really strong neutral game only makes the broken super even worse lol.

Don't listen to him... the abilities are terrible in PvP. If you can manage to get a melee kill without shoulder charge then you should be rewarded. But good luck ever getting a melee kill. Those abilities are made for PvE. It sounds like a great neutral game but it will never happen. Maybe I'm not fully playing into the subclass, which is also called "suicide" :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread