It's a bummer . . . . (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, August 10, 2019, 21:26 (1682 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

When you said you thought you were done with Crucible the other night, it bummed me out. I understand--I'm getting frustrated with the current iteration of Crucible, too.

I had a lot of fun chasing Luna's Howl and Recluse last season, and we played a decent amount of Comp together. It really taught me to enjoy the competitive PvP side of Destiny, and I'm really itching for more.

I can have a decent amount of fun on my own, but playing with other people drastically improves my play. When I go in alone, I'm consistently in the middle of the scoreboard. When I play with a team, I'm pretty often in the top two or three. You, specifically, are good at directing a team. I find that I can execute pretty well when told what to do and where to go, but I don't always have the map awareness and strategy to lead a team on my own.

I'm just bummed that you aren't enjoying Crucible much, as I really enjoy playing with you.

They specifically mentioned talking about PvP soon. I won't hold my breath, but I hope they make some good changes.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread