Reads like Lukems. (Destiny)

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, June 23, 2015, 00:39 (3249 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt
edited by Funkmon, Tuesday, June 23, 2015, 01:20

The thing I don't get is, if you don't want to spend the money for the neat stuff, just don't spend the money for the neat stuff! If it's only worth $60 to you, then don't pay $80.

I don't like that the special edition has all the neat stuff that only WE (read: big deal Destiny fans) will enjoy, but the fact is we don't have to buy it, or we could sell the non neat stuff on eBay at a loss.

If you want a Lincoln and you don't want to pay $50k, tough shit cause that's how much it costs. If you want something close just without the extra nice stuff, buy a Ford. Want the collector thing and don't want to pay $80, tough shit. That's how much it costs. Want something close without the extra nice stuff, buy the expansion.

To me, while I don't like that all that nice stuff hardcore fans will like is being packaged with junk we already have, it doesn't make sense that people are getting so upset about it. I'm not going to buy the strange coin. It's not worth it to me. If it's not worth it to you, don't buy it. If it is, buy it.

*shrug*

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread