A calmer response (Destiny)

by car15, Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 02:39 (3248 days ago) @ Miguel Chavez
edited by car15, Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 02:44

I'm sorry but I will leave it to Claude and Levi to present the 'nice' side of the opposition. The thing is I have seen those poor souls try that approach for the longest time. It has not worked..

And you think your approach has a better chance of success?

It doesn't. Trust me. I should know.

Look. All of us are here because we love Bungie's games. After all, this is a Bungie fan site. Maybe you should try to keep that in mind when you respond to people here.

It's true that some of us believe that Bungie has been doing some really questionable stuff lately, but that doesn't automatically mean that we hate Bungie and everything they stand for. That's a ridiculous argument. Just because people have been taking Bungie to task doesn't mean that they hate the company, or that they feel they are being "abused against their will." You're oversimplifying what's happening here, and frankly you're just seeing what you want to see.

I don't know you from anybody. I gather that you've been a part of the Bungie community for a while and that you're well-known and well-liked by many here, but that's not what I see from your posts here. All I see is an asshole... and I should know because I've had my own problems with how people perceive me.

In fact, I think we could ALL do well to remember that everyone here found this place because they LOVE BUNGIE'S GAMES, and that no matter how negative we can be and how upset some of us are with Bungie at the moment, that doesn't mean that we HATE them or that our view of the situation can (or should) be belittled and reduced to binary "with them or against them" camps. Only a Sith deals in absolutes. The debate is more nuanced than that and you're smart enough to know it, but you choose to continue being a dick to people who have the nerve to disagree with you. That's childish and small, and you're better than that.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread