I'm going to explain this again simply (Destiny)

by Monochron, Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 15:29 (3248 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

Fuertisimo:
The interviewer has every right to ask Luke questions about the pricing structure

Monochron:
Sure Phillips was entitled to go ahead and ask him anyway

There's no need to explain that. We agree.

Fuertisimo:
As for sensationalism, what exactly was sensationalist about this?

Monochron:
An article titled "Bungie's 'Taken King' interview was a little testy, but will likely have no impact on Destiny" is much less exciting than the one they went with.

^^^^^^ Right there. I explained in my post. To clarify though, I was saying that the Forbes article was sensationalism. Blowing up the drama of a previous interview.

If you think it's sensationalist for the interviewer to ask questions based on factual information regarding Bungie's future pricing plans, then perhaps you need to examine how you yourself actually feel about this issue

I think if you reread my post you'll see that I wasn't talking about that at all.

My word, an opinion columnist writing an opinion column. Queue the sighed lamentation of "journalism these days".

Meh, I'm not a fan of presenting opinions as facts. If that is standard practice in "opinion columns" then I guess I don't like that aspect of opinion columns. In particular, I definitely don't like this guy's writings for the reasons that I gave in my post above.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread