The thing that bothers me the most about this interview... (Destiny)

by Fuertisimo, Tuesday, June 23, 2015, 12:30 (3249 days ago) @ Miguel Chavez

Where to begin.

First of all, the 'kid' you're referring to here is named Tom Phillips, a deputy editor for Eurogamer, not some wide eyed college graduate.

Secondly, not being present for the interview it is impossible for you to determine that he was upset and agitated, and I don't think "the kid was about to cry" even merits a response.

Third, saying "fuck this" and doing saying whatever you want would be pretty much the opposite of being professional, so you're working against yourself there if Luke did indeed do that (though I doubt that's what he did since you don't have a direct line into his thoughts).

Lastly, whether the interviewer is a fan of the game or not has nothing to do with his line of questioning. He simply asked the questions, and Luke gave the answers. If they elicited an unusual response, then all the better yes?

I know it's a burden to bear, but do your best to allow yourself to be associated with all the needy whiners out there. I know, I know, god it's just so embarrassing to be seen with those people, but you can do it, I believe in you.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread