It means . . . (Gaming)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Sunday, September 06, 2015, 15:24 (3165 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by General Vagueness, Sunday, September 06, 2015, 15:33

My post was not necessarily only directed at the reaction to this story. It's the culmination of a year's worth of negativity.

"Move on" means it's been a year since Destiny launched. At some point folks just have to realize that maybe Destiny isn't the game for them. If it's a year later, and you still don't enjoy the game, realize it's not going to change, and stop using every opportunity available to bitch about the game and Bungie and how you feel you're owed something for troubles.

I feel like at this point we basically know the type of game Destiny is. If you don't like it, fine, but it's not likely to drastically change, so move on and play something else if it's not enjoyable for you.

I would advise people to try The Taken King first because it sounds like a lot of what they wanted is being delivered with that. I don't think they're going to have another change this big to how the game is put together so if that doesn't do it for you, yeah, you should probably head for greener pastures.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread