Calm down. All of you. (Gaming)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, September 06, 2015, 17:40 (3164 days ago) @ car15

I contribute my honest opinion. That opinion has been pretty negative post-Halo.

I wasn't aware that you were required to balance out your honest opinion with fellatio if you wanted to post here, but I guess I'll go buy some mouthwash and give it a shot.

Okay everyone needs to calm down. Nobody is saying anyone can't have an opinion. But I have to point out the really REALLY obvious point here, so you can understand the reason why so many people react so angrily:

The site's name is Destiny.Bungie.Org. It was built, and is run by, Bungie and Destiny fans. This is not a general discussion forum. Do you really think that coming to this forum and making posts against Bungie and/or Destiny is going to come across well among these people? They come here to talk about their passion for Destiny and Bungie. Acting like this is some shocking revelation is childish. And making crude comments as the one seen above is not helping.

And if you all know all of this and are doing it specifically to piss people off, then we need to have a different discussion.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread