Missed my point completely (Gaming)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Sunday, September 06, 2015, 18:55 (3165 days ago) @ car15

You say you only respond in kind, but your initial posts are often rude and dismissive in first place.

Back that up with evidence.

I apologize for generalizing, but I'm not going to go through 500 posts to find every example. After reading this forum for years, when you pop up, heated conversations happen half the time. This is not a fluke. You wording is often very inciteful - so often in the past that even when you don't use it now, people still have a hard time not reading your words with spite.

If you haven't noticed, your attitude and language tend to incite and disrupt instead. Good conversation doesn't follow - see what happened here and almost every time you jump in.

Is that so? I think I was doing perfectly alright here until certain people waltzed in with their dismissive dickery.

I'm not the kind of person to sit back and take insults without responding. Like I said before, if someone wants to start some shit with me, I'm ready to go, and that's not going to change.

Your initial post "Wow" here WAS good. Then people responded - and they even did it with smiley faces and "apologies". But you can see it was this rude and dismissive post that caused a branch in the thread, escalating to a middle school cafeteria shouting fest.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread